Little-Known Pro-Tips Thread - Now up to 113 Tips!

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Little-Known Pro-Tips Thread

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:56 pm

jorb even shared with us a pro tip on taming: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=42616 (see posts towards end)

jorb wrote:Or set yourself to yield as soon as the fight starts.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby jordancoles » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:33 am

Updated the OP

If you would like to submit a tip, please only include one tip per post so that it's easier for me to grab the quotes and seperate them as I go.
Also, at the end of your tip please include "Tags:" followed by some keywords for faster forum searches

Thank you :)
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Redlaw » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:19 am

Need more str and got a lot of extra morals, place them on a Herblist table and let them dry.

Tags: Morel, mushroom, strength, str, mining
Redlaw

Postby donatas » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:00 pm

1lp unit decreases from the red bar of your claim every hour (I've checked, when I removed the butterfly thing from my study table). So if you have your red bar half full when you first place your claim which is around 360, you will have 360 real time hours before your claim disappears which is 15 days or just over 2 weeks without worrying about your claim. So rank up your lps max out your attributes and buy dem skills, but don't forget to check your claim after a week or two, so always have some lp left even 10 or more will be just enough.
donatas

Postby jupsto » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:45 pm

Different hunger levels don't just give more FEPs, but lower the FEPs required by giving a higher variety bonus. I've started to explain this here http://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Hunger
jupsto

Postby InfernoI » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:12 am

Redlaw wrote:Need more str and got a lot of extra morals, place them on a Herblist table and let them dry.

I was wondering what they hell they were. I kept picking them one day and couldn't interact with them. I figured they were in some dish I didn't have discovered yet lol.
InfernoI

Postby Glorthan » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:16 am

InfernoI wrote:
Redlaw wrote:Need more str and got a lot of extra morals, place them on a Herblist table and let them dry.

I was wondering what they hell they were. I kept picking them one day and couldn't interact with them. I figured they were in some dish I didn't have discovered yet lol.

You can also put them inside a cauldron and leave them to boil for per food instead. This is more widely known than the herbalist table style morels.
Glorthan

Postby Lithorn5 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:27 am

donatas wrote:1lp unit decreases from the red bar of your claim every hour (I've checked, when I removed the butterfly thing from my study table). So if you have your red bar half full when you first place your claim which is around 360, you will have 360 real time hours before your claim disappears which is 15 days or just over 2 weeks without worrying about your claim. So rank up your lps max out your attributes and buy dem skills, but don't forget to check your claim after a week or two, so always have some lp left even 10 or more will be just enough.

Does this mean I get less LP when I have the butterfly in than when without?
Lithorn5

Postby MagicManICT » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:54 am

Lithorn5 wrote:Does this mean I get less LP when I have the butterfly in than when without?

Presence is added to your claim without taking away from LPs
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby jordancoles » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:42 pm

Granger wrote:Regarding permission for claims please keep in mind a little change:
White permission is now a wildcard for everyone, not only the characters which are white in your or the villages kin list.

This affects villages.

Please adjust your permissions accordingly.

Tags: Security, personal claims, rights
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

PreviousNext

Return to How do I?