New Controls?

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: New Controls?

Postby Enjoyment » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:28 pm

MagicManICT wrote:Ah. sorry for misunderstanding the question... No, you can't do that. Best I can suggest is using destroy unless you want to keep the dirt. In that case, I believe the custom clients do have a "dump all" button on inventory windows.

Oh thxs for the destory advice - have read about it for a couple of times, but do forget about it every time i need it)
English is neither my native lang, nor my best side...
Enjoyment

Postby bamump2k9 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:40 am

Enjoyment wrote:
MagicManICT wrote:Ah. sorry for misunderstanding the question... No, you can't do that. Best I can suggest is using destroy unless you want to keep the dirt. In that case, I believe the custom clients do have a "dump all" button on inventory windows.

Oh thxs for the destory advice - have read about it for a couple of times, but do forget about it every time i need it)

is this dump with a wheelbarrow thing similar to shift+ctrl+left click (or was it right click), the dump all similar items into container command?
The sum of my experience is comprised up of more skeletons on my own claim then alot of you guys have wood blocks invested in your wall. But even though these skeles show i am a bad player- i still strive to continue through this vile territory in the hopes that one day i will have an army big enough to find you and murder all you know
xoxo ~bamump
bamump2k9

Postby DragoniteFlight » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:30 am

Thanks! That's helpful! :D
DragoniteFlight

Postby insanechef » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:09 am

loftar can we get the scroll by highest quality back? or how do u do it?
insanechef

Postby uncleseano » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:09 pm

insanechef wrote:loftar can we get the scroll by highest quality back? or how do u do it?

I'd love to be able to grab the lowest/highest Q item out of a stockpile. Would be super handy
uncleseano

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:27 am

insanechef wrote:loftar can we get the scroll by highest quality back? or how do u do it?

Was always a custom client feature, Ender's if I recall right.

Amber (and any forks or clients that use the same interface) allows for sorting when you use Alt to quick move objects from one container to the other. Left-click moves highest first, right click moves lowest.
K'thulu for President 2020!! Why vote for the lesser evil?

Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby ludibrium » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:39 pm

Thanks
ludibrium

Previous

Return to How do I?