pedorlee wrote:I must say i play around 2/4 hours a day, and since the game was released I've just founded 2 boulettes and my gf has finded 1. Because we dont have much time to play, and we have been killed at least once both of us, we havent focused much in foraging on something different than building our industry etc.
Whoever sayd that !the algorithms say something like "not beeing actively searching for it" "was wrong.
I bet its something related to luck, as shubla sayd. Otherwise the system isnt working as planned because casuals and hardcore gamers matches the same, those shits doesnt appear.
I repeat: I started playing the first day and I've founded just 2 shitty bolettes.
Do you have the PER*EXP stat to see the better curios?
It's strange in that, you need high PER*EXP to see these things, but if you spend your day foraging you'll find nothing. But without the stats, you can't see the things. So you need to have the stats, and specifically not spend much time looking for them to find them.