How the hell does water dowsing work? I get the water level doesn't rise higher or some crap which I assume it's good then no matter where I try to place the well near that spot it just says water too deep.
"Since all men count themselves righteous, and since no righteous man raises his hand against the innocent, a man need only strike another to make him evil."
Error message is misleading, afaik terraforming the landscape has no effect on well building. You need to find proper area to build well with dowsing rod.
Avu wrote:How the hell does water dowsing work? I get the water level doesn't rise higher or some crap which I assume it's good then no matter where I try to place the well near that spot it just says water too deep.
Best thing to do, hotkey water well, spam that shit in on different tiles until it builds.