I'm looking for ore and want to search for it in cave but I fear of boulders that can kill me. Wiki (ringofbrodgar) says that cave-ins can't kill you and only destroying things like stockpiles. Is it true or it's just old/fake information? Last time i tried to dig, cave-in almost killed me (about 15HHP left) and I don't really want to repeat it with more sad end.
Make Kebabs Great Again!
W6-8 - Hermit W9 - Amish Paradise W10 - Amish Paradise then Hermit W11 - A.D. W12 - Lawspeaker of Avalon W13 - Konung of Norsca W14 - Konung of Norsca
TeckXKnight wrote:Old info, caveins can cause HHP and SHP damage now and will kill you if you get hit by too many.
Big thanks! U just have save me from another stupid death How much HHP and SHP damage cave-in deals on 1st underground level? And what is the best way to start mining if I don't have bars for mine supports?
Make Kebabs Great Again!
W6-8 - Hermit W9 - Amish Paradise W10 - Amish Paradise then Hermit W11 - A.D. W12 - Lawspeaker of Avalon W13 - Konung of Norsca W14 - Konung of Norsca