
thanks for giving me advice

Ysh wrote: I think you are jordancoles. You saying this for throwing off of track to make me thinking I am jordancoles.
Onep wrote: If I had to choose between drowning you and savoring every moment as your face desperately gasps for air beneath the brine or saving the planet, I'd choose you everytime.
The_Lich_King wrote:find frogs and make frog legs
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.


Ysh wrote:Rat on stick is good energy also.
Skyline wrote:I have another question. Is there a some kind of sleeping beds? I remember that when I play here about 6 years ago(omg) there was some simple bed
Skyline wrote: Also these ants hurt me so badly but im at Healing state because of food so its good
Ysh wrote: I think you are jordancoles. You saying this for throwing off of track to make me thinking I am jordancoles.
Onep wrote: If I had to choose between drowning you and savoring every moment as your face desperately gasps for air beneath the brine or saving the planet, I'd choose you everytime.