Sublime Portico

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Sublime Portico

Postby vatas » Thu May 14, 2020 8:52 pm

AkaRyu wrote:Not sure if the sublime portico can be built below, but I don't see why not.
Village claims cover a larger area, they don't need lp to expand but they cost LP over time, so it can be more expensive in the long run. They can also be used to claim on levels below you, but cannot go up.
Anyone can walk onto a village claim but not your personal one obv.

Village Claim does continually drain from a pool of authority, but the authority pool fills as a BYPRODUCT of earning LP, not as a tax of any kind.

Supa-Kitsune wrote:I know it's been years but now the wiki says Sublime Porticos cannot be built underground.
Is that true?

Also, why can't I build one? Do I need to make or visit a charter stone first?
I have Lawspeaking and know the materials so what trigger am I missing?

My guess is that you don't have Village Claim. Sublime Portico is a Village object.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Re: Sublime Portico

Postby Amanda44 » Fri May 15, 2020 12:14 am

Supa-Kitsune wrote:I know it's been years but now the wiki says Sublime Porticos cannot be built underground.
Is that true?

Also, why can't I build one? Do I need to make or visit a charter stone first?
I have Lawspeaking and know the materials so what trigger am I missing?

Firstly, yeah Jorb changed it last world, you can no longer build them underground. Sad but true.
Secondly, as Vatas says, it has to be built on a village claim.
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Previous

Return to How do I?