What does Horse Satiety mean?

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Postby MazeM » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:32 pm

What does it do? (How can I get it up again)

And will my horde die if its to low? (Can I still ride with 1% Satiety without something bad happening)

MazeM

Re: What does Horse Satiety mean?

Postby Kirche » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:58 pm

satiety is kind of like its food bar, when it misses feeding it will be lowered, and when it reaches 0 it will start losing wellfedness, which once it reaches 0 wellfedness, it will die

horses regenerate pony power from satiety, so when you're riding your horse around a lot, it will lower its satiety faster, keep the horse nearby a trough with food in it and it will regain its satiety, welfedness also affects quality of babies in breeding when its lower than 100%
Kirche

Postby beastfrom » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:13 pm

So if I place my horse near the Food Trough like on the picture a horse should raise it's satiety? How much time it will take? A day?
Attachments
pic_1.jpg
pic_1.jpg (54.38 KiB) Viewed 944 times
beastfrom

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:06 pm

The time it takes is a bit variable depending on how quickly it can eat its fill (a quantity I don't think anyone has studied), how severely depleted satiety it is, and somewhat on how depleted pony power is and the horse's metabolism quality. A horse can be ready to go again in a few hours, or it can take a couple of days.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby beastfrom » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:47 pm

MagicManICT wrote:A horse can be ready to go again in a few hours, or it can take a couple of days.

Thanks! I just found a tamed horse and I don't have a even a home.. so I tried to feed this horse leaving it near a food trough for a 10-20 minutes but seems it doesn't want to eat so quickly :)
beastfrom

Return to How do I?