Mines are scary!

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Mines are scary!

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:17 am

First off, this is a 3 year old thread. I'm not sure why it got bumped. Thanks, vatas, for the updated information. It definitely needed to be corrected!

AlexNT wrote:How do you folks denote the quantity? Do you carry different color rocks? That always seemed like too much of a hassle to me.

I tend to use unique colors for 1, 2, and 3, and then one for 4+... If you're in a spot where you're getting a lot of 4+ tiles, then you might want to use more colors. Use the colors available nearby so you don't have to carry anything around. You should be able to come back to the same spot months later and figure out what your marks are with a few minutes of looking at it (say if you want to put a road through to some resource or caverns that you find later and don't feel like spending on supports). If I don't think you can understand a layout after digging through the area, I'll usually mine out a few extra tiles so I can clearly notice the 1s, 2s, and 3s.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Re: Mines are scary!

Postby friendlinzh » Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:17 am

It's basically a minesweeper game,mining is dangerous
friendlinzh

Previous

Return to How do I?