How do I increase UI size?

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

How do I increase UI size?

Postby Traslogan » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:22 pm

Hey folks,

Is there any way at all to increase UI Size? I'm on a 1440p display, came back to H&H to check it out before the February world reset, and frankly I can barely see a thing.

The game itself offers no internal resolution settings, and I don't want to mess up my desktop by resizing the OS resolution *and* making the game a big blur.

Even just a 2x UI setting to double up would work wonders if it's at all possible.~

Edit: Photo here is how bad it is to see the game

Traslogan

Re: How do I increase UI size?

Postby MagicManICT » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:10 pm

Use your Windows/other OS graphical tools to rescale the image/window to 2x.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Granger » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:01 am

On older systems that don't allow rescaling individual applications the workaround is to reduce the desktop resolution.
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby splitzilla » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:36 pm

same problem here, any solutions yet?
splitzilla

Postby Agame » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:04 pm

Granger wrote:On older systems that don't allow rescaling individual applications the workaround is to reduce the desktop resolution.

Works as a charm anytime, on any old or new hardware, any operating system. And it also improves FPS.
Vigilance wrote:just remove midgets, they suck ass and serve no function besides annoying people.

As a rule of thumb, everything that makes life easyer and less boring/grinding for players is a great idea. Everything that makes the game harder is crap coming from sadistic tendencies of Jorbtar helped by the few players with the same kind of disorders.
Agame

Postby splitzilla » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:32 pm

alright i figured it out but it messes with everything else too, i guess i just have to get used to it. :)
splitzilla

Postby Traslogan » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:32 am

Yeah I can't get behind the blur of significantly lowering my Resolution *and* screwing up my desktop layout just for one game. This is one of those "too inconvenient" kind of things imo. I'd totally play H&H if I could see what I was doing.
Traslogan

Return to How do I?