Best practices for knarrs

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Best practices for knarrs

Postby kenny128 » Sat May 16, 2020 10:19 am

Ardennesss wrote:
FrankMcFuzz wrote:
kenny128 wrote:What if i have multiple Knarr Docks? Am i able to choose which one i teleport to? If say i have built my Knarr in a big enclosed water body say a lake, would I be able to move the Knarr out of it?

There's no way to get your knarr out of that lake apart from a whirlpool.
False, you can build roads from the edge of the lake to another body of water and take it while in the knarr to get it out.

I'm trying to palisade around a lake next to a river and make roadsigns to teleport to and from. But it keeps saying there is no space when i try to teleport. Do you know how to fix this?
kenny128

Postby vatas » Sat May 16, 2020 10:54 am

I'm trying to palisade around a lake next to a river and make roadsigns to teleport to and from. But it keeps saying there is no space when i try to teleport. Do you know how to fix this?

Trails can't go through palisade. Even open non-visitor gates will block it.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby kenny128 » Sat May 16, 2020 4:13 pm

vatas wrote:

Trails can't go through palisade. Even open non-visitor gates will block it.

What about opened Palisade?
kenny128

Previous

Return to How do I?