Claim over quest objective

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Claim over quest objective

Postby parsiuk » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:57 pm

Someone placed a claim over quest objective. What can I do now to complete it? Here's a screenshot:

parsiuk

Re: Claim over quest objective

Postby czaper2 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:20 pm

Heh, wait until this guy finds out 90% of the localized resources look like that too.

Devs: you know, letting us interact with these quest trees or harvest localized resources from any square we where can see the thing basically fixes that right?
czaper2

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:47 am

parsiuk wrote:What can I do now to complete it?

Nothing. You'll have to abandon. If this is your first quest, wait a bit longer and another whisper on the wind will come along. it may take several minutes up to an hour or two. There was a bit of a change several months ago to this, and i'm not sure of the minimum time between getting whispers. If it's not your first quest, and merely one you obtained via "Commune with Nature," the wait time may be significantly longer. (Note: I say "nothing," however, you can always try to leave a runestone hoping the person logs in there and is willing to discuss access with you.)

Walled off quest givers are more common in some areas than another. Some people are just "hoarding resources." Others don't have any idea that it is a quest tree/rock. Others are truly scared someone is going to come along and intentionally destroy it.

czaper2 wrote:Heh, wait until this guy finds out 90% of the localized resources look like that too.

It's more like 10%, because those are the only ones worth the effort of maintaining such a claim. If it is valuable, it is likely to be claimed if it is possible.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Lyrroth » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:51 am

you can eiher leave a runestone that there is quest giver and you need access or if youre sonic fast just abandon.
Lyrroth

Postby parsiuk » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:12 pm

Thank you for all your answers.
parsiuk

Return to How do I?