Truffle farming

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Truffle farming

Postby draguslayer » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:42 pm

If i find of spot with nice q of truffles, how exactly will be the best option to farm it there? Take 1 pig, go there, tp back to village, wait for 20 minutes and go back is most simple and basic variant, but maybe there will be some advanced ideas? Like, go there, make a circle around spot, leash pig to a special spot protected by boulders so it won't be killed by wild animals and won't run. and just go offline for 20 minutes, after that take back pig and make one more circle around spot (just like cave clay farming). I know about tactic running on looooong road from one side to other just gathering truffles pif dug out on previous run, but truffles don't give sound alarms when dug out and don't shows on minimap, they also have chance to be despawn before i'll reach them. And i want to farm exact spot, not running around. In total - any ideas/tactics/strategies about efficient truffel farming?
draguslayer

Return to How do I?