Cave lice

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Cave lice

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:38 am

If you can get far enough out of range and stay out of range, yes, they deaggro just like every other animal.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby WESKERBOY » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:03 am

Reviving my doubts, someone told me cave louse destroy cave tiles, Is that true?

I just found a great spot (build by myself) where i can fight them 1 by 1 and there Is no posible way they destroy mine supports or flank me.
W5 hermit
W6 hermit
Dropout
1/2 w11 hermit other 1/2 citizen of Arkona
WESKERBOY

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:50 am

WESKERBOY wrote:Reviving my doubts, someone told me cave louse destroy cave tiles, Is that true?

I just found a great spot (build by myself) where i can fight them 1 by 1 and there Is no posible way they destroy mine supports or flank me.

I don't recall seeing them burrow through walls, but I tend to avoid them, and when possible, have escape hatches scattered about so I don't have to deal with troublesome spawns.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Previous

Return to How do I?