I'd like to play...

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

I'd like to play...

Postby DavadKahn » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:25 am

But damn i'm not computertron enough to understand how to download this game and I can't be the only one... Is there any way to make it easier?
DavadKahn

Re: I'd like to play...

Postby Granger » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:32 am

You need java, after that is installed you should be able to click the 'Play' button at the top of the page.
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:09 pm

In case you haven't gotten Java yet, my suggestion is to go to the manual download page and get the 64-bit version if you're running Windows. (This isn't an issue for Linux and MacOS/OSX.) https://java.com/en/download/manual.jsp I mention this because there are some device driver problems with certain graphics cards and the 32-bit versions of them.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby pawnchito » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:39 am

Its pretty basic and there are plenty of people that would help you along the way. I'd suggest using the amber client. Do you know how to unzip a folder and then something from that folder? Pretty much it if you run windows. Mac is tricky so if you run a mac let me know and we have to get outthe big guns and some google fu.
pawnchito

Return to How do I?