Having issues

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Having issues

Postby DeMarco » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:01 pm

Okay...this may be the wrong place for this, but I'm having major issues here. I just got a new computer and I'm trying to get Haven installed. However, I don't remember the email address used for my main account. Also when I tried to run the autohaven.jar I'm told I don't have an app to to run the program. I don't know what to do at this point. Any help would be appreciated.
DeMarco

Re: Having issues

Postby Fostik » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:10 pm

Just login to your account, so you will be able to change your email here
To run this game - you need to have java installed.
Known as zunzon. Contact discord: zunzon.
Fostik

Postby DeMarco » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:39 pm

That's part of the issue. This is a different account than the one I'm trying to get to. I'm not sure how to get to my main account from this alternate account. Thanks for the tip on Java, though. I had forgotten that bit.
DeMarco

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:51 pm

Without the email address, I'm not sure what can be done. You might try PM some account details to jorb, and maybe something can be sent back giving a suggestion on login name or such. I'm not sure what he's willing to do given the risk of a chance of stolen accounts.

If you can remember the login name, account names are case sensitive, so 'demarco' is different than 'DeMarco' or 'Demarco'.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Return to How do I?