Scholarly Account

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Scholarly Account

Postby Dakutis » Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:50 pm

I have big question about Scholarly Account. In the H&H wiki I read this: "There is a limit to 1-5 copies per curio and 10 copies per day." 10 copies?
Can anyone who have Scholar Credo tell that he can create 10 copies per day? I can't - I can do 6 copies only.(And yes I do copies with different curios).
So or I doing something wrong or in wiki wrong information?
P.S. 10 copies I made only in first day when I get Scholar Credo, all other days only 6 copies.
Dakutis

Re: Scholarly Account

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:15 pm

I believe the "10 copies" was directly from the patch notes. If you find that this isn't the case, provide a detailed bug report of what actions you've taken and are attempting to take. I'm not familiar with how the time gating works in relation to the credo, so can't comment further.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Dakutis » Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:04 am

MagicManICT wrote:I believe the "10 copies" was directly from the patch notes. If you find that this isn't the case, provide a detailed bug report of what actions you've taken and are attempting to take. I'm not familiar with how the time gating works in relation to the credo, so can't comment further.

No, in the patch notes write this: "You are limited in terms of how many scholarly accounts you can produce per unit of time, and you can only make accounts of a particular curiosity some slightly random number of times." So I want to know maybe it's normal to create only 6 copies per day.
Dakutis

Postby Enjoyment_2 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:48 am

Im sure there's a dependence betwen how many copies you can do and *some* stat(s).
Enjoyment_2
Under curfew

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:52 am

Sorry. I assumed that if it had made it onto the wiki and gotten past the usual watchdogs, it was verified information. We try to avoid putting hard numbers in the wiki when they aren't properly known. Sometimes they sneak in and aren't caught. I updated the "Scholarly Accounts" page with the information from the patch notes.

FYI, it's an unofficial wiki. Anyone is allowed to update it (as long as they don't start causing problems), and we could always use more people working on it.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Enjoyment_2 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:21 am

we're currently trying to figure out the dependences, but not much scholars to ask, so if OP can post his stats - it can help
Enjoyment_2
Under curfew

Postby Dakutis » Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:54 am

Enjoyment_2 wrote:Im sure there's a dependence betwen how many copies you can do and *some* stat(s).

Very interesting, and what stats I need for that?
And I want to know how much copies can create other players? Or there is no other players who have this credo? :?
Dakutis

Postby ctopolon4 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:21 pm

limited by each curio (1-10 depends on total LP +random)
limited by WILL / time (~2/day at 10 will and multiply like others sqrt(N/10))
no proof just my expirience
ctopolon4

Postby Fostik » Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:54 pm

By the way, Jorb never mentioned that scholar has a constant value of accounts per day. It can be true.
Known as zunzon. Contact discord: zunzon.
Fostik

Postby Dakutis » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:46 am

I made some test with skills like "Will" and I don't think "Will" is that skill who limited my Scholarly Account's. One player who I asked with 450+ "Will" can create 10 accounts - I with 360 Will only 5-6. I made equip for "Will" ~100+ and after that I can create only 5-6 accounts. Any other suggestions why?
Dakutis

Next

Return to How do I?