Help to newbee

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Help to newbee

Postby hedgehog_nipples » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:53 am

Hi guys, I thought it was a good idea to stay near a town or a village, but in the end the city claimed my house. I was upset and went to look for a new home, and when I logged in again, they put a claim with a radius of 50+ on the place of my stay. Now I can't go out and there's no telling when the owner of the claim will show up. What should I do?

It is very agressive game( I try to start playing, but I am start between 3-4 cities(villages), and each city tries to annoy me(.
hedgehog_nipples

Re: Help to newbee

Postby Rexz » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:09 am

Maybe its a good idea in the future not to build too close to large villages, because they will expand if there are multiple competitive players in it. Best corse of action if you want to at least save your stuff. Build a buncha runestones with messages on them around the outside of their village claim and hope they see it and can contact you.
Rexz

Postby DoctorCookie » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:40 am

Being part of a big city can be an advantage. If they havent dropped wrecking balls then they probably mean no harm. Your claim cant be removed, maybe contact them, see about having access to the city while doing your thing, win win.
DoctorCookie

Postby borka » Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:08 am

hedgehog_nipples wrote:It is very agressive game( I try to start playing, but I am start between 3-4 cities(villages), and each city tries to annoy me(.

Depends on area ... you could try to buy tresspass skill, enable criminal acts and leave the claim ... and go far away ... if you need an area to stay pm me i may help ... another way would be to ask someone moving on the claim to fetch a sled, let you take seat and drive you out of claim ... have a dream on you to be able to set up a new hf outside of claim ...

Odor of Trespassing is a minor crime committed whenever someone moves onto a Personal Claim or Village Claim which they are not authorized to be on.
Java 8 - manually downloads - good to check for actual versions url here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40331
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head Feed your head
borka

Return to How do I?