Presence Drain Rate on Personal Claim?

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Presence Drain Rate on Personal Claim?

Postby BigCountry » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:33 am

Does anyone know the formula/drain rate on a personal claim?

Does it vary (increase) according to how large the claim's area is?

Or is it a static amount. Does not change etc.

When I played Salem for example the larger the claim, the more gold it took to maintain it.

Or is the cost associated when constructing a very large personal claim, simply tied to the LP (upfront) to actually construct it?

Thanks!
Last edited by BigCountry on Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
BigCountry

Re: Presence Drain Rate on Personal Claim?

Postby shubla » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:37 am

It will last for the same amount, but I do not know if the requirements increase with size.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby MagicManICT » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:18 am

I'd have to double check for the "time to live" of a personal claim. I don't think anyone has figured up the exact time, but it is less than 60 days*. The drain on the claim will always take exactly that long to go from full to empty, thus the bigger it is, the more upkeep per day it requires.

*http://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Personal_Claim#Presence
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby BigCountry » Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:05 pm

"thus the bigger it is, the more upkeep per day it requires."

Cool thanks.

But no one knows the exact formula sounds like.

For example the LP per hour per Area (size) of the claim.

I have built a 41004 Area claim, 746622 max LP pool. Just curious how fast it will drain per day/hour etc. If I knew I could try and run the highest LP/hour via my study report. Guess I will experiment and find out for us! :D
BigCountry

Postby BigCountry » Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:18 am

With 50 int, 2k+- LP per hour queued up in your Study Report and you can maintain a very large claim.

My presence is gaining and keeping up with the claim's Area. :D
BigCountry

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:34 am

Divide the max presence of your claim by 60. This is the absolute lowest it can be. As stated on the wiki, the rate was changed at the beginning of this world, and nobody has calculated it yet. It is at least 30 days.

Yes, maintaining presence on a claim is simple, and as long as you don't get silly, even a 50 INT character can maintain a very sizeable claim just logging in once a week with a properly loaded study, table not even completely necessary.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby BigCountry » Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:19 pm

MagicManICT wrote:Divide the max presence of your claim by 60. This is the absolute lowest it can be. As stated on the wiki, the rate was changed at the beginning of this world, and nobody has calculated it yet. It is at least 30 days.

Yes, maintaining presence on a claim is simple, and as long as you don't get silly, even a 50 INT character can maintain a very sizeable claim just logging in once a week with a properly loaded study, table not even completely necessary.

+1
BigCountry

Return to How do I?