Bashing mine support

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Bashing mine support

Postby tyrtix » Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:27 pm

Hi all, i don't remember if i can safely bash a mine support safely if there are other supports around wich overlaps in the same area, any help?
tyrtix

Re: Bashing mine support

Postby vatas » Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:42 pm

The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby tyrtix » Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:19 pm

ah, thanks, that was added i see, nice :3 need to remove some of the mining supports i made in favor of the better ones now :p
tyrtix

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:00 pm

Care is still recommended as there are some boundaries within the rules of it some of our other players aren't happy with.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby tyrtix » Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:51 am

heh... this is bad then, i already had two cave-ins in my underground dwelling while i was mining inside supported area: those cave-ins destroyed some supports and i've lost a good quantity of items in the past, so... i'm not sure i want to try and remove all supports i wanted to... will stick to something smaller in this rework operation.
tyrtix

Postby SumFaggotPlayTester » Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:43 am

Had a feeling that was the reason for your question. Think of this as a good learning experience for the future. Pre-planning is not as important on the surface but makes a big difference down below. I would recommend using something like paint.net, or similar, to pre-plan how you want to build. Also suggest not making buildings, kilns, etc before you get the supports you want if you want to remove the cheap ones. :D
loftar wrote:On the other hand, there's also a case to be made that we're all faggots down here and all deserve to be treated as such and that we all just revel in that anyway.

Quit letting companies make free shekels off of you; install UBlock today. Or better yet kick Google in the balls and install AdNauseam.
SumFaggotPlayTester

Return to How do I?