Seasons and credos

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Seasons and credos

Postby FrankMcFuzz » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:27 pm

So, obviously quests and credos have some sort of seasonal awareness; when it popped over to autumn, my credo quests were instantly about parasol mushrooms (which is great coz the closest parasol mushroom biome is 1 hour away ;-;)

What happens to the farming credo in Winter? Do you get nothing but "milk a sheep"?
FrankMcFuzz

Re: Seasons and credos

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:40 pm

Don't forget pretty much everything else other than "harvest/plant <x>"
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby FrankMcFuzz » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:54 pm

So lots of Study X Curio
Bring X Random Thing to Skyjryobak

As long as it doesn't still ask me to harvest peas in Winter I'm cool with it. Might even be easier than waiting for 48 pumpkins to grow.
FrankMcFuzz

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:30 am

If it does ask for something like that, there is a thread stickied in Bugs for it. Note that some things are being considered "impossible" and others just "inconvenient because of <insert reason here>"
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby FrankMcFuzz » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:59 pm

Now that Winter has arrived I have a quest to Harvest 40 carrots.

Fallow carrots might count, but players are far less likely to have grown crops in Winter, and it's impossible to plant.

So I'm going to go on record to say: Farmer is almost impossible in Winter. Come back in 10 days.
FrankMcFuzz

Postby Hasta » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:06 am

FrankMcFuzz wrote:Fallow carrots might count, but players are far less likely to have grown crops in Winter, and it's impossible to plant.

So I'm going to go on record to say: Farmer is almost impossible in Winter. Come back in 10 days.

Fallow crops DO count, but you still can not plant anything and you will be getting quests to plant crops, soooo yeah, unless you have, like, 2 or 3 quests left and is extremely lucky -- better leave the credo until Spring.
Hasta

Postby Burinn » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:08 am

I don't understand the lack of foresight that leads people to find themselves in this position.
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby VDZ » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:03 am

Burinn wrote:I don't understand the lack of foresight that leads people to find themselves in this position.

Yeah, how can people manage to not finish credos within a reasonable amount of time?
VDZ

Postby Burinn » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:16 am

VDZ wrote:
Burinn wrote:I don't understand the lack of foresight that leads people to find themselves in this position.

Yeah, how can people manage to not finish credos within a reasonable amount of time?

You deserve your fate if you're inept enough to do that quest. Case in point.
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby xdragonlord18 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:27 am

VDZ wrote:

You're welcome.
Ysh wrote:You all forget that bucket is include. I think with bucket it is fair price.
xdragonlord18

Next

Return to How do I?