Seasons and credos

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Seasons and credos

Postby VDZ » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:31 am

xdragonlord18 wrote:
VDZ wrote:
Burinn wrote:I don't understand the lack of foresight that leads people to find themselves in this position.

Yeah, how can people manage to not finish credos within a reasonable amount of time?

You're welcome.

Which means you have to do an additional quest on top of the one you're rerolling. Get that kind of bullshit often enough and you'll be making very slow progress towards your credo.
VDZ

Postby Burinn » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:33 am

Imagine complaining that you can abandon credo quests holy shit
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby xdragonlord18 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:01 am

VDZ wrote:Which means you have to do an additional quest on top of the one you're rerolling. Get that kind of bullshit often enough and you'll be making very slow progress towards your credo.

Yes, if you get unlucky it's not good but chances are better that you'll get a quest you can do it less than 4.5 days which is why you abandon a quest like that. It's not that hard.
Ysh wrote:You all forget that bucket is include. I think with bucket it is fair price.
xdragonlord18

Postby rabidduck » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:22 am

VDZ wrote:
xdragonlord18 wrote:Image
You're welcome.

Which means you have to do an additional quest on top of the one you're rerolling. Get that kind of bullshit often enough and you'll be making very slow progress towards your credo.

Does it only take you 1 quest back I thought it reset you back to the start of the entire credo.
rabidduck

Postby Ysh » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:39 am

rabidduck wrote:
VDZ wrote:
xdragonlord18 wrote:Image
You're welcome.

Does it only take you 1 quest back I thought it reset you back to the start of the entire credo.

Yes, just one quest back.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby VDZ » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:33 pm

xdragonlord18 wrote:
VDZ wrote:Which means you have to do an additional quest on top of the one you're rerolling. Get that kind of bullshit often enough and you'll be making very slow progress towards your credo.

Yes, if you get unlucky it's not good but chances are better that you'll get a quest you can do it less than 4.5 days which is why you abandon a quest like that. It's not that hard.

I did abandon that quest, and a lot of other quests. Thing is, the harsh penalty for abandoning quests combined with the ridiculous requirements of certain quests can make credos take a very long time if you're unlucky.
VDZ

Previous

Return to How do I?