who stuned my herd ?

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

who stuned my herd ?

Postby Clemence » Sat May 16, 2020 8:09 pm

Can somebody help me and understand what happened ?
I got a field, claimed, without a palisade but the herd is closed by bushes and a wooden door.
Animals are well feeds.
I just found on the 2 opposite sides of my field, my horse and a lamb KO.
No scences, no harrows.
what could have happened?
I so dont want to have my beasts behind a palissade, its just bushs and stones to form the field, like it should be.
Can anyone find an explication ?
There is no harrows, no wild beast in, and 1 stunned animal at each opposite side of the field.
/ sad panda
Clemence

Re: who stuned my herd ?

Postby SnuggleSnail » Sat May 16, 2020 8:34 pm

some wild animals are aggressive towards tame animals, or it could be that somebody vandalized them but your perc*explor is < 50% of their int*stealth
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby Clemence » Sat May 16, 2020 8:40 pm

its just a q5 horse and a q10 muttons among others, at 2 oposit point of the claim, i got 88 perc & 185 expl, a wid animal could have stuned them 2 accross the bushs? bats?
Clemence

Postby bmjclark » Sat May 16, 2020 9:08 pm

Very possible someone KO'd them and you dont have enough exp*perc to see their scents.
Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

Postby Clemence » Sat May 16, 2020 9:13 pm

you think so? just ko not kill, just 2 oposit side of the field? 88 x 185 is average, why a titant would comme and ko 2 beats and go, dors closed, no scences?
Clemence

Postby Audiosmurf » Sat May 16, 2020 10:20 pm

Clemence wrote:its just a q5 horse and a q10 muttons among others, at 2 oposit point of the claim, i got 88 perc & 185 expl, a wid animal could have stuned them 2 accross the bushs? bats?

Absolutely flummoxed by this bush fence. I'm sure the blame can be laid there, somehow.
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby Clemence » Sat May 16, 2020 10:37 pm

bush fence are the way to go around where i live irl, i cant understand.
Clemence

Postby MadNomad » Sun May 17, 2020 12:55 am

SnuggleSnail wrote:some wild animals are aggressive towards tame animals

but have you ever seen that spawn on claim? and there is no visible gap in the fence too

Audiosmurf wrote:Absolutely flummoxed by this bush fence. I'm sure the blame can be laid there, somehow.

wouldn't it eventually start running and thus be out of reach? or is that not always the case?
MadNomad

Postby maze » Sun May 17, 2020 6:32 am

they likely got aggro by animals. you can't aggro animal on a claim without vandal. just go in and out a house a few times to reroll your scent check.
but this was likely a badger or linx. bears would have destroy the bushes.
WARNING! MY ENGISH SUCKS.
game ideas
maze

Postby CryCryBaby » Sun May 17, 2020 10:47 am

Someone has beaten all your animals.
Your skills are too small for you to see the scents.
This is for sure, because I was at your paddock today and saw the vile smell of vandalism.
I can also say that the one who stunned your herd is already dead. When trying to call a nidbane they write: "The perpetrator of that crime is already dead"
CryCryBaby

Next

Return to How do I?