Does anyone know what the siege rules are any more?

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Does anyone know what the siege rules are any more?

Postby Kuddie » Sun May 24, 2020 9:39 pm

jorb wrote:We probably need to maintain a central point of accurate info on this.

While this is a great idea in itself, it may just end up being more negative than positive.

I think we could agree that a lot of enjoyment comes from discovering the game in all of its forms, even though most of us would rely on the wiki from time to time when we forget about something or need to look up specific data. This is really no different from writing down what you know in a notepad.
Kuddie

Re: Does anyone know what the siege rules are any more?

Postby Mashadar » Mon May 25, 2020 9:18 pm

Kuddie wrote:I think we could agree that a lot of enjoyment comes from discovering the game in all of its forms, even though most of us would rely on the wiki from time to time when we forget about something or need to look up specific data.

While this is true broadly speaking, there's nothing particularly enjoyable about waking up to a raided and destroyed village, just because you weren't aware of some spicy little detail of whatever the latest sieging rules are. Information that directly impacts the security of your claim/village should be public and easily accessible.
Mashadar

Previous

Return to How do I?