Alt

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Alt

Postby Tinlizzy » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:10 pm

Ok used a Beacon got my alt to my deed but now the alt can,t open anything so how do i make him a part of the deed.When i login he logs out. Thanks for any help
Tinlizzy

Re: Alt

Postby Amanda44 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:44 pm

Hey,

Firstly, if you want to play both chars at the same time you need a separate account for the alt.
Secondly, you can set permissions for your alt to have access on your claim by giving him a specific colour in your kin list and setting that colour on your claim pole to full perms.
Just make sure that the colour is specific to the alt and not others in your kin list.
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Re: Alt

Postby Necrisha » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:15 am

You'll want to use the make kin by hearth secret password system in your kin list- set up the password on alt, and then type it in on main. Then of course set permissions on the actual claim pole to let your alt into p-claim using colour coding system to colour your alt different than white in kin list and give that colour certain permissions.
Necrisha

Return to How do I?