Combat stats references?

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Combat stats references?

Postby Condorianohh » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:32 am

I am a super new player and currently I want to try combat, I have searched wikipedia but found nothing.

I was wondering if there is any kind of reference table / summary to deal with different types of monsters, for a novice player it would be very helpful.

For example something like this:

To fight with guarantees with ants / foxes / creatures you should at least have these statistics:

Force X
Life X
Unarmed Combat X
Melee Combat X
Markanship X

Can anyone contribute something on this topic even if it is their own experiences or experiences from experienced players? It is for having some references.

Thank you,
Condorianohh

Re: Combat stats references?

Postby MagicManICT » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:13 pm

Check out the collection of links we have stickied at the top of this subforum: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=51565 In it are a couple of useful guides on combat. http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/vie ... 42&t=54070 is still useful, but has been a while since it was updated.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Condorianohh » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:56 pm

Thank you very much it has helped me a lot, the community of this game is wonderful
Condorianohh

Postby pawnchito » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:30 pm

Condorianohh wrote:Thank you very much it has helped me a lot, the community of this game is wonderful

oh you sweet sweet summer child.
pawnchito

Return to How do I?