How do I: gain 100 PRC by day2? gain 500 str in 2 weeks?

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

How do I: gain 100 PRC by day2? gain 500 str in 2 weeks?

Postby AlexNT » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:37 am

So I was reading this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=68943

Apparently 100 in a stat can be had on day2, and "500 is very easy to get to--less than a month", and "200 STR is attained in the first week or two". And also "if you have good industry rn you can make a 500 stat char in 1 day".

Now, being a hermit, I'm automatically assuming that my industry is not "good". However, the start of the world numbers are pre-industry, so that makes me curious: how does one get to 100 stat on day1 forage? Is that 1 character being fed wraps from multiple foragers/bots? Same with 200 STR on week 2?

I'm also curious what is considered "good" industry and what the general strategy is? With "not so good industry", can I still aim for 500 stat in, say 2 weeks (instead of 1 day)?

Also (from the same thread): how do I kill a whale with 50 STR?
AlexNT

Re: How do I: gain 100 PRC by day2? gain 500 str in 2 weeks?

Postby azrid » Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:12 am

eat fish
azrid

Postby vatas » Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:13 am

Two primary factors enabling massive boost of fresh characters spawns are most likely:
1. Insanely good table, reducing hunger (this thing should really be renamed) gained. I'm not sure how much best tables currently do, but 50% can be achieved extremely easily, with best symbel you probably gain less than 10% of hunger from feasting.
2. Food variety. Every different spitroast and dried fish has it's own satiation, as does every spitroast animal.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Badddup » Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:42 am

vatas wrote:1. Insanely good table, reducing hunger (this thing should really be renamed) gained. I'm not sure how much best tables currently do, but 50% can be achieved extremely easily, with best symbel you probably gain less than 10% of hunger from feasting.

Do you mean chairs? I thought that tables don't do anything about reducing hunger.
Badddup

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:38 am

Badddup wrote:Do you mean chairs? I thought that tables don't do anything about reducing hunger.

Yes, chair is the only one of the two that counts for a symbel item and gives bonuses. Usually, when 'table' is referred to, it means everything set on it, too--plates, utensils, cups, tablecloth, napkins, decorations, etc.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Return to How do I?