How do I unlock Stonestead/Stone Mansion?

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: How do I unlock Stonestead/Stone Mansion?

Postby MagicManICT » Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:26 am

You may be missing glass panes after this most recent update. viewtopic.php?f=39&t=69078 I know at least towers need them, and imagine a few others do, too.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Enjoyment_2 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:40 am

I doubt they need it, the most vital guess for me would be that OP don't know the metal itself.
Note: you should get the item discovered by current char, i.e getting it directly from smelter (or (re)smelting the bar from nuggets, though you still need to discover any metal bar in order to unlcok those recipes, which in case you know any metal bar would unlock you Stonestead at least)
Enjoyment_2
Under curfew

Postby Amanda44 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:49 am

Just to confirm - it's only the towers that need the glass panes when it comes to the house builds, glass was already included in their mats.
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby vatas » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:00 am

You can also learn metal from someone teaching it to you, or from a material account.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Return to How do I?