Haven and Hearth

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Haven and Hearth

Postby uvikamelis9 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:04 am

I know this is a long shot, but is anyone interested in playing Haven and Hearth?
Jared did a video about it, the game has changed a fuckton since then.

I played for a while a couple of years ago and it was enjoyable once I had some friends in-game. (there are only about 500-1000 players total)

Is anyone interested in maybe setting a Discord server up and play?
uvikamelis9

Re: Haven and Hearth

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:30 am

You might have more luck checking out the Dwarves & Thieves section of the forum for finding other players.

As for a public Discord, there is no official channel. there are a few player run channels already, the largest being ran by the group Hedgehugs. I do not have the link handy.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby KingfishCid » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:37 am

MagicManICT wrote:I do not have the link handy.

Very much not cash money. Here you go: https://discord.gg/4jt8QER It should not expire. That'll cost you 0.02 social credit points & a goat MagicMan
KingfishCid

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:10 am

KingfishCid wrote:That'll cost you 0.02 social credit points & a goat MagicMan

In all likelihood, this is a spambot, and I should probably just remove it, but until I see something ad-related, I'm leaving it as a likely "new player request."

the goat you can have after I sacrifice it to our gods. :P (Have to do something to keep that server running in tip-top shape!)
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Return to How do I?