New Creature?

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

New Creature?

Postby valeriesusanne » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:58 pm

While exploring the continent southeast of the one most of us are on - I caught glimpse of a creature I've never seen before on the game. It was small, about squirrel sized, and on the minimap it had a cutesy face, kinda like an otter, but smaller. My first thought was, "puppy?" But here's the thing - it moves really really fast, like faster than lynx fast. Running, not hopping or jumping. I only got a couple of glimpses before it was out of range gone. It was in a dense forest biom. I couldn't find anything that looked like it on the critter list on wiki. What is it?
"He doesn't understand. Explain as you would a child." General Roth'h'ar Sarris
valeriesusanne

Re: New Creature?

Postby Audiosmurf » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:05 pm

jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Re: New Creature?

Postby valeriesusanne » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:18 pm

Haha! That must be it! I didn't recognize the picture on the wiki, but then, I didn't get a good look at it. Cool! Thanks :)
"He doesn't understand. Explain as you would a child." General Roth'h'ar Sarris
valeriesusanne

Return to How do I?