Grand List of Simple Questions

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Grand List of Simple Questions

Postby vatas » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:04 pm

VDZ wrote:Can you put a Metal Cabinet in a boat while it has items in it?

http://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Metal_Cabinet

Сan be lifted even when full. However, they cannot be placed inside a vehicle such as a boat or cart unless empty.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby VDZ » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:17 pm

vatas wrote:
VDZ wrote:Can you put a Metal Cabinet in a boat while it has items in it?

http://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Metal_Cabinet

Сan be lifted even when full. However, they cannot be placed inside a vehicle such as a boat or cart unless empty.

Oh wow, I'm blind. I read the wiki article but completely missed that somehow despite specifically looking for it. Thanks!
VDZ

Postby pawnchito » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:03 pm

are rowboats fast enough to catch ducks?
pawnchito

Postby shubla » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:04 pm

pawnchito wrote:are rowboats fast enough to catch ducks?

no
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby UnManism » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:33 pm

What will happend if i will build second study desk without destroying old?
Can i even do that?

Need to move out but i cant take all the curios, and wanted to just leave it be and when they ended just build a new study desk. Just wondering how to do that.
UnManism

Postby Audiosmurf » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:44 pm

UnManism wrote:What will happend if i will build second study desk without destroying old?
Can i even do that?

Need to move out but i cant take all the curios, and wanted to just leave it be and when they ended just build a new study desk. Just wondering how to do that.

You can just build a new one, and you'll automatically claim it. You can only have one at a time, so the old one will continue to exist, but it'll have no owner to feed curios to. (you can see the current owner by 'inspect'ing the study desk) If your study desk isn't on a claim, anyone can just walk up and 'take possession' of it by right clicking, even if you haven't built a new one yet, which will make it theirs.
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby UnManism » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:00 am

Audiosmurf wrote:
UnManism wrote:What will happend if i will build second study desk without destroying old?
Can i even do that?

You can just build a new one, and you'll automatically claim it. You can only have one at a time, so the old one will continue to exist, but it'll have no owner to feed curios to. (you can see the current owner by 'inspect'ing the study desk) If your study desk isn't on a claim, anyone can just walk up and 'take possession' of it by right clicking, even if you haven't built a new one yet, which will make it theirs.

i am glad about that :)
UnManism

Postby UnManism » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:43 am

Planted seed can disappear?
UnManism

Postby vatas » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:37 am

UnManism wrote:Planted seed can disappear?

It should not.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby TheTylerLee » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:18 pm

What unarmed combat skill do you need to raid an anthill without taking damage? I haven't played since legacy and 15 UC doesn't work anymore..
Also, assuming it's no longer possible, what's a good low level unarmed combat skill to aim for for PvE content?
Discord: XiliX#2791
TheTylerLee

PreviousNext

Return to How do I?