Grand List of Simple Questions

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Grand List of Simple Questions

Postby LtTurtleshot » Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:41 am

If an attack type has 2 colors, does itdeal more damage foreach opening or only takes the bigger opening?
LtTurtleshot

Postby Pommfritz » Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:16 am

I'm not sure of the formula but an attack with 2 openings will deal more damage if both openings are used. you can test that with an alt in valhalla btw to get a feeling for it.
Pommfritz

Postby LtTurtleshot » Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:37 am

How to get there?
LtTurtleshot

Postby Pommfritz » Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:09 pm

create a new character and go left, rightclick on the rainbow that spawns
Pommfritz

Postby dpirch1 » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:37 pm

How often do lotus blooms respawn? The wiki says 14 real days, but it seems to be more often, maybe 8 to 11 days?
dpirch1

Postby vatas » Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:54 pm

dpirch1 wrote:How often do lotus blooms respawn? The wiki says 14 real days, but it seems to be more often, maybe 8 to 11 days?

They may have used 3 instead of 3.29 when converting in-game time to real-time, or some full Blooms in areas not visited often cause other blooms to restock faster.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Dondy » Sat Dec 25, 2021 4:23 am

What's the recipe for plum pudding, new in the last update?

What do I need to discover?
Dondy

Postby vatas » Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:27 am

Dondy wrote:What's the recipe for plum pudding, new in the last update?

What do I need to discover?

No idea, my crafter should know almost all ingredients and made sure he knows both plum and prune (plum dried on herb table.)

I was thinking that "dried fig" could be the missing ingredient but didn't remember that I had some stashed away until I started writing this reply, will post update after they're done and discovered.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Dondy » Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:53 pm

No idea, my crafter should know almost all ingredients and made sure he knows both plum and prune (plum dried on herb table.)

I was thinking that "dried fig" could be the missing ingredient but didn't remember that I had some stashed away until I started writing this reply, will post update after they're done and discovered.

Plums, prunes, raisins, yesteryear fig, regular fig and brandy have all not opened this recipe for me

Unfortunately looks like I can't rediscover sweetener.

Gunna try rediscovering intestines in case the pudding needs to be steamed in a "pig's pudding" the traditional way, and metal in case it has a metal pudding mould, and flour in case that helps... Possibly I should have rediscovered lemons so that there can be citrus in the pudding, or maybe in contains cherries.

Winter will be over real soon. :/

Help, anyone?
Dondy

Postby Agame » Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:17 pm

How long does it take for any wound to become infected (Infected sore) by standing or walking in a swamp?
I have a Wretched Gore of 55 points and lots of soap to treat it once it gets infected. I hope Wiki is right about "All wound types can become infected. Infected wounds have a chance to grow better or worse over time." So infecting them then treating the infected sore can be a great way to deal with wounds too hard/too slow to heal when compared with an Infected sore.
https://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Hitpoints#Wounds"
Last edited by Agame on Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vigilance wrote:just remove midgets, they suck ass and serve no function besides annoying people.

As a rule of thumb, everything that makes life easyer and less boring/grinding for players is a great idea. Everything that makes the game harder is crap coming from sadistic tendencies of Jorbtar helped by the few players with the same kind of disorders.
Agame

PreviousNext

Return to How do I?