Xmass money

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Xmass money

Postby dooomeik » Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:13 pm

I've never gave HnH any money and i think its about time to show them some support :roll:

If i buy subscription and it's time runs out - i'll be left with nothing or i'll have verified account bonuses? :?:
dooomeik

Re: Xmass money

Postby MagicManICT » Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:18 pm

Verifying an account is separate from a subscription. Verifying your account is a one time payment and maintains the account benefits no matter how or if you subscribe. A subscription is a separate set of bonuses which end when the subscription does. If you have a silver or higher sub, any of the "support the patch" hats you get while subscribed are yours to keep.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby dooomeik » Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:36 pm

Soooo...
If i only subscribe, without verifying, i will recieve timed bonuses. And when the time runs out i will be left with free account (0% bonuses) and a hat, right?
dooomeik

Postby noindyfikator » Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:13 pm

yes,

firstly verify your account (you will get a hat as well, green hero hat if I am correct), then if you see that Devs work hard (sometimes they do), you can buy sub

verification + subscription is the best for the first month of the world, when there is rat race and everyone grind their stats and numbers
W3 - W10 - Hermit / small plots with spruces
W11 - The Friend Zone
W12 - KoA aka Kingdom of Ashes
W13 - Monke
W14 - Alpaca Farm aka Animal Planet
W15 - Whatever Bay - The Greatest Siege Defense Victory in Haven History - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhyUveSeZ0Q
noindyfikator

Postby dooomeik » Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:31 pm

Thanks a lot guyz! :!: :!:
Case closed :ugeek:
dooomeik

Return to How do I?