How can I accomplish“Experience"Ancient Windthrow"”???

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

How can I accomplish“Experience"Ancient Windthrow"”???

Postby hyw1hao » Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:28 am

In order to accomplish this task, I have been watching Ancient Windthrow for 10+ days.But I still can't get this experience event, can someone tell me how long it will take to get this event? :oops: :oops:
hyw1hao

Re: How can I accomplish“Experience"Ancient Windthrow"”???

Postby pawnchito » Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:11 am

You might want to try and cycle through the experience events. Go throw a boat in the water, exit a house at dawn, plow a field, plant a tree, etc... sometimes you have to "reset" the experience events for them to trigger.

PS. if you are doing this to get Mystic done I suggest dropping it, somehow the game just knows and will drive you mad before it will trigger.
pawnchito

Postby hyw1hao » Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:50 am

pawnchito wrote:You might want to try and cycle through the experience events. Go throw a boat in the water, exit a house at dawn, plow a field, plant a tree, etc... sometimes you have to "reset" the experience events for them to trigger.

PS. if you are doing this to get Mystic done I suggest dropping it, somehow the game just knows and will drive you mad before it will trigger.

Yes, I am fulfilling the creed!Is there any way to reset this event so I can complete it?
hyw1hao

Postby vatas » Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:06 am

The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Tammer » Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:49 pm

I suspect that there might be different tracks to experience events. Common events like "the tables have turned" don't seem to unlock the ones required by mystic quests. The other mystic quest events do though. I'd recommend trying to trigger conversant boulder, talking tree, one of the natural wonder events, crashing through the forest, or sensing the beast.

There must be others on that more difficult track, or else I would be better at doing mystic quests. I think the fastest way to complete mystic is to abandon most of the experience quests.

There's another recent thread on the same topic: https://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=72480
Tammer

Postby Sevenless » Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:12 pm

hyw1hao wrote:In order to accomplish this task, I have been watching Ancient Windthrow for 10+ days.But I still can't get this experience event, can someone tell me how long it will take to get this event? :oops: :oops:

Windthrow quest has a long ass cooldown. It can be weeks easily.

Getting experiences from seeing localized resources are "check once, if you don't get it abandon it" quests imo. Getting through mystic involves carefully picking which quests to abandon, and you can get hit with strings of effectively forced abandons.

I did both mystic and wandering sage this world, it hurts but trust me it's better to do it that way.
Lucky: haven is so quirky
Lucky: can be so ugly, can be so heartwarming
Sevenless: it is life

The Art of Herding
W15 Casting Rod Cheatsheet
Explanation of the logic behind the cooking system
Sevenless

Postby JohnKlein94 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:07 pm

Tammer wrote:I suspect that there might be different tracks to experience events. Common events like "the tables have turned" don't seem to unlock the ones required by mystic quests. The other mystic quest events do though. I'd recommend trying to trigger conversant boulder, talking tree, one of the natural wonder events, crashing through the forest, or sensing the beast.

There must be others on that more difficult track, or else I would be better at doing mystic quests. I think the fastest way to complete mystic is to abandon most of the experience quests.

There's another recent thread on the same topic wulkan vegas: https://777vulcan-vegas.com/ru

Thanks for the information
Last edited by JohnKlein94 on Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JohnKlein94

Postby Necrisha » Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:31 am

Ancient Windthrow is usually reset by other massive natural wonders like the immurskul, lilypad lotus, heart of the forest, headwaters... ect,ect. I have a policy of checking winthrow once, doing a wander tour of at least 3 other wonders till their experience pops and going back to windthrow. If that doesn't do it, it's definately worth abandoning provided it's been more than a week between 'experiences' since the 400 point class has a long reset timer to begin with.
Necrisha

Return to How do I?