Alchemy Question

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Alchemy Question

Postby Jaemes » Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:41 pm

I have been mixing around with different ingredients with just mort just to see what I get and recording what I have mixed together and if there is any positive effects. What I was thought was happening was that I was finding the properties of the ingredients if I got positive effects. But when I mixed two ingredients that I had gotten perception from before I got nothing. Am I doing something wrong?
Jaemes

Re: Alchemy Question

Postby Grobble » Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:17 pm

Odd. What did you mix together? Remember, Herbal Grind doesn't count as mixing two ingredients. it gives a completely new ingredient by combining two herbs.
Grobble

Postby Audiosmurf » Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:35 pm

Might just be a data recording error, too.
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby Jaemes » Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:45 pm

I tried mixing bloodstern and clover, I had gotten perception before when mixing them with other things so I was thinking maybe I could find something else but got nothing. But now when trying again just to be sure that it was those 2 I tried to mix I got perception.
Jaemes

Postby KGery » Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:41 pm

Jaemes wrote:I tried mixing bloodstern and clover, I had gotten perception before when mixing them with other things so I was thinking maybe I could find something else but got nothing. But now when trying again just to be sure that it was those 2 I tried to mix I got perception.

This seems correct, bloodstern and clover should always give PER when made using Herbal Swill. Maybe you had multiple items in your inventory, and it wasn't these two highlighted when you made the elixir without PER.
KGery

Postby Jaemes » Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:47 pm

Okej, then I just made a mistake with ingredients. Thanks.
Jaemes

Postby AngelAngle112 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:26 am

Why?
AngelAngle112

Return to How do I?