Memories of pain.

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Memories of pain.

Postby whitehead1771 » Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:02 pm

Just curious as to why some of me sausages say "Momeries of Pain"
whitehead1771

Re: Memories of pain.

Postby Sevenless » Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:55 pm

Memories of pain can be put onto an item by a "painful event" that happens while making it. Any item made from an item that has memories of pain will also inherit that flavour text. I'm not certain of all the events that cause it, only one I know off hand is anything made when you receive "pricked by a spindle" xp event will get the tag.

Most likely explanation is that memories of pain spread to a butchering tool you used and that spread it to the butchered meats/intestines.
Lucky: haven is so quirky
Lucky: can be so ugly, can be so heartwarming
Sevenless: it is life

The Art of Herding
W15 Casting Rod Cheatsheet
Explanation of the logic behind the cooking system
Sevenless

Postby The_Blode » Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:37 pm

Playing "how on earth did they get Memories of Pain on THAT item?" is one of my favourite games
The_Blode

Postby ennethen » Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:52 am

Sevenless wrote:Memories of pain can be put onto an item by a "painful event" that happens while making it. Any item made from an item that has memories of pain will also inherit that flavour text. I'm not certain of all the events that cause it, only one I know off hand is anything made when you receive "pricked by a spindle" xp event will get the tag.

Most likely explanation is that memories of pain spread to a butchering tool you used and that spread it to the butchered meats/intestines.

This information is now known to me
ennethen

Return to How do I?