New World when?

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

New World when?

Postby Valgaav1 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:35 pm

So It's been awhile since I played, probably a world or two ago at this point, and was wondering if there's a planned time for a new world to start?
I want to get back into this again, but would like a fresh start and some other players to play with this time. Solo play was too frustrating (especially since I can't seem to get animals or combat) and I kinda want to help build something, as this is my major itch for the game.
Valgaav1

Re: New World when?

Postby Sevenless » Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:32 pm

Valgaav1 wrote:So It's been awhile since I played, probably a world or two ago at this point, and was wondering if there's a planned time for a new world to start?
I want to get back into this again, but would like a fresh start and some other players to play with this time. Solo play was too frustrating (especially since I can't seem to get animals or combat) and I kinda want to help build something, as this is my major itch for the game.

We're currently 4 and a bit months into the world. Worlds last on average a bit longer than a year.

There's never been any specifically planned date for it, it's a combination of dev cycle when new content that needs a world reset is ready and player count.
Lucky: haven is so quirky
Lucky: can be so ugly, can be so heartwarming
Sevenless: it is life

The Art of Herding
W15 Casting Rod Cheatsheet
Explanation of the logic behind the cooking system
Sevenless

Postby HarryDresden » Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:34 pm

Just make a fresh character and join Whatever Bay, help them with what they're doing in the meantime.
Yes, I am a Wizard.
loftar wrote: bear fruit is not something I can predict,.

Beborn Beton wrote: "Don't Worry, They Won't Find My Body, I Want You To Know I Found Peace In Another World."
HarryDresden

Postby Valgaav1 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:36 pm

Sevenless wrote:We're currently 4 and a bit months into the world. Worlds last on average a bit longer than a year.

There's never been any specifically planned date for it, it's a combination of dev cycle when new content that needs a world reset is ready and player count.

Yeah, I just know there's usually a bit of lead time where people know a new world is coming soon, and sometimes close enough for a date. I didn't see anything but figured there might be something I missed.
4 months in is a bit late to be starting, but man, waiting another 8 isn't terribly appealing...

I need to think a bit on this.
Valgaav1

Postby Nightdawg » Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:10 pm

Unless you care about the dope first 2 months of the world where most pvp is balanced, before no-lifers snowball too hard or pussies ally the entire planet, then it's never too late to start playing.
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby Sephiron » Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:23 pm

4 months aint that late. Last world I didn't start until like 6 months. We're already down to ~200 active players and under now tho, most "Fighters" have quit by now and the world is mostly either city people or farming hermits
Sephiron

Postby Mopstar » Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:39 pm

Valgaav1 wrote:So It's been awhile since I played, probably a world or two ago at this point, and was wondering if there's a planned time for a new world to start?

this is literally the best time to learn that, its 1000+ people at world start al lcarving out their own chunk and fighting each other. While the pop is low its the best time to learn the other sides you are crap at with no looming threat.
Wolfang wrote:
+1 I don't know how he did it, but Mopstar did steal his own stuff. You have to be a pretty hardcore thief to be able to steal your own things!
Mopstar

Postby tomhard05 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:12 pm

Nightdawg wrote:Unless you care about the dope first 2 months of the world where most pvp is balanced, before no-lifers snowball too hard or pussies ally the entire planet, then it's never too late to start playing.

is this anyhow related to the SSSniperwolf Accessories that are used in the games?
tomhard05

Postby Nightdawg » Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:22 pm

tomhard05 wrote:
Nightdawg wrote:Unless you care about the dope first 2 months of the world where most pvp is balanced, before no-lifers snowball too hard or pussies ally the entire planet, then it's never too late to start playing.

is this anyhow related to the SSSniperwolf Accessories that are used in the games?

Bot pandemic
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby Audiosmurf » Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:24 pm

tomhard05 wrote:

Regrettably unrelated, best regards
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Return to How do I?