Stuck in a bat cave

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Stuck in a bat cave

Postby gbf4ever » Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:06 pm

So got stuck by a cliff in a bat cave. Tried to bring in an alt and use benches/beds/even knocked myself out to try to get out but no luck. Now the alt I was trying to use to help managed to get stuck too. Anyone around who could help? Been in here for like the past day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xz5JRA ... hannel=Gbf

Characters are: Krillen gbf2
gbf4ever

Re: Stuck in a bat cave

Postby gbf4ever » Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:22 pm

Got out finally, let the zone completely unload and then had to jump up cliff immediately before stuff loaded back in, and had to repeat on alt.
gbf4ever

Postby vatas » Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:49 pm

gbf4ever wrote:Got out finally, let the zone completely unload and then had to jump up cliff immediately before stuff loaded back in, and had to repeat on alt.

That actually sounds like a wallhack, but did that just enable you to click the correct spot? The effect could've possibly been achieved by a simple :cam bad command and freely rotate the camera?
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Includes how to escape/minimize risk of getting killed.)
vatas

Postby Nightdawg » Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:19 pm

vatas wrote:
gbf4ever wrote:Got out finally, let the zone completely unload and then had to jump up cliff immediately before stuff loaded back in, and had to repeat on alt.

That actually sounds like a wallhack, but did that just enable you to click the correct spot? The effect could've possibly been achieved by a simple :cam bad command and freely rotate the camera?

WHICH ONCE AGAIN PROVES THAT THE FREE CAMERA IS UNDENIABLY SUPERIOR TO THE ORTHO CAMERA

thank you.
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby gbf4ever » Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:22 pm

Nah tried with bad camera and turning. Closing game and opening didn't work but letting it completely unload and spam clicking while its booting and still blackscreen/says loading gfx textures or whatever let you fully start the climbing animation.
gbf4ever

Return to How do I?