Armor repair

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Armor repair

Postby Dawidio123 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:15 am

Ok retard, my crafter disagrees with your ass after having to constantly replace gear for the whole village. Wasting someone's time == value, ye sure, imagine not wanting to waste time on needless tedium in your free time. Your ass probably likes the new whaling mechanics.

The second part of your "argument" is just a strawman so w/e.
Ingame: Shaki
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
Dawidio123

Postby azrid » Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:47 pm

Did you threaten your crafter to say that?
Still doesn't change the fact that you are just trying to bypass early game limitations.
Your progress is meant to be slowed down.

I bet you guys are spamming bee dungeons for wax that's why you are crying on the forums.
azrid

Postby Delamore » Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:33 pm

The problem I found with armor durability wasn't that items break, it was that below a certain durability an armor piece is basically as good as broken because it will end up breaking during a fight.
This resulted in piles of armor that wasn't broken but would never be used

Allow us to combine 2 armors of the same kind to produce 1 armor that has their combined durability but has a QL equal to the lowest of the two armors combined.
This doesn't produce anything new and doesn't create any durability it just relocates durability between armors. By having the result QL being the lower of the two combined armors also should hopefully only make it an option for left over almost broken armor rather than a way to maintain top end armor.
Delamore

Postby Reiber » Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:57 am

Delamore wrote:The problem I found with armor durability wasn't that items break, it was that below a certain durability an armor piece is basically as good as broken because it will end up breaking during a fight.
This resulted in piles of armor that wasn't broken but would never be used

Allow us to combine 2 armors of the same kind to produce 1 armor that has their combined durability but has a QL equal to the lowest of the two armors combined.
This doesn't produce anything new and doesn't create any durability it just relocates durability between armors. By having the result QL being the lower of the two combined armors also should hopefully only make it an option for left over almost broken armor rather than a way to maintain top end armor.

thats basically what they did to batcapes, and badger vests, it really helped those items, and i dont get why we dont have that yet,
my theory is that they intended this to work for armor too when they planned to let us gild armor , wich was an shitty idea and was scrapped
Reiber

Postby Dawidio123 » Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:01 am

Reiber wrote:thats basically what they did to batcapes, and badger vests, it really helped those items, and i dont get why we dont have that yet,
my theory is that they intended this to work for armor too when they planned to let us gild armor , wich was an shitty idea and was scrapped

I'm pretty sure they even mentioned the ability to recycle armors and said that they have considered a whole repair system but decided to leave it at recycling.
But yeah once the idea was scrapped, the recycling part was canceled too.
Ingame: Shaki
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
Dawidio123

Previous

Return to How do I?