How Do I: Defeat Catapults?

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

How Do I: Defeat Catapults?

Postby DonCheadle » Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:38 pm

hey guys so theres a few catapults outside my walls and how to i break them without leaving my base? Pls answer quickly :!:
DonCheadle wrote:People have always been obsessed by celebrities. There are just more outlets and opportunities to make a living exploiting that obsession nowadays.
DonCheadle

Re: How Do I: Defeat Catapults?

Postby Halbertz » Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:45 pm

You can try using a counterweight trebuchet to launch projectiles at the enemy catapults from within your base. A trebuchet has a longer range and more power than a catapult, so it can potentially disable or destroy the enemy catapults while keeping your forces safely within the walls. Ensure that the trebuchet is strategically positioned and operated by well-trained personnel to maximize its effectiveness.
Halbertz

Re: How Do I: Defeat Catapults?

Postby terechgracz » Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:25 pm

Hey! To take out catapults without leaving your base, consider using ranged units like archers or long-range spells if you have any. Position them strategically to target the catapults from within your walls. If things go bad, prioritize your family's safety. If you have communication options, negotiate or seek help from allies. If immediate action is necessary, consider contacting local authorities or a professional security service to handle the situation while you stay inside to ensure your safety. Good luck defending your base!
terechgracz

Return to How do I?