What makes you quit the game?

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: What makes you quit the game?

Postby joojoo1975 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:14 pm

MightySheep wrote: Yawn. Cope harder. You're completely wrong and ignorant probably from reading dumb fuck posts like maze on the forum too much. Our small village kept up with the quality of top zerg villages perfectly fine, our miner mines manually, our farmer farms manually. I have ZERO client advantages over you in pvp (name 1 pls I beg). Im so tired of people like you typing dumb shit like this honestly. What exploits? Name an exploit that people are using to get an advantage over you thats happening right now? Stop being such a pathetic coper and just accept youre not willing to put in the time or effort to be as good as the tryhards.

Lots of words you shot out there, yet not one that proves anything you say. I guess we both are alike. As I didn't take the time to post about the truths I speak as well. But then again, most players know of the situation I speak.

Now if you can cut down on the adjectives, maybe we can have a civil discourse. but I honestly doubt it.

Either way Let me begin.

MightySheep wrote:Can never tell if maze is trolling these days lol "auto click macro" this maze more creative than spielberg how would that even work lol imagine how annoying that would be to have your client overriding your commands every time a critter come on screen. The "omg so op" feature that custom client does is make critter easier to click... wooooooow so op (makes absolutely no fkn difference). What % of the game is even still on default? Less than 10%? Why is client even a relevant part of this discussion? Can we not just talk about how speed ups affect combat without somebody crying about things they know very little about.
hmmm no macros or exploits or custom clients having those??? Ok but i know, you are being funny that Maze would actually be talking about this as you or your village has no idea of Bot programs or Macros. . . Oh Wait, Maze. you guessed it, I read all of his stuff, so just write this all off :)

MightySheep wrote: Spamming walls and alts? Rly? Surely nobody thinks this is the kind of competition we want in this game to decide the fate of ur village :lol:

But of course you know nothing of exploits and such? not saying you did this, but to say you know nothing. . . Are ya trying for Ygritte?

MightySheep wrote: Image
they still coming and i still finding new unproted plots to raid
But what do you know about customer clients and commands or whatnot to make things Really easy to go for, Guess those purpe circles are just cosmetics?

Mind you this took me roughly 5 minutes just going through your posts. But sure, you are right. H&H does not have any exploits, Bots, or the people who use them to get top tier.

Thanks for playing :)
To Protect The Helpless From The Heartless
joojoo1975

Postby Dawidio123 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:35 pm

joojoo1975 wrote:Incoherent rambling

You might've spent 5 minutes looking through his posts which is fine.
But please, spend a bit more time actually redacting your posts, it's incoherent, the only real argument i see is that critters have circles around them.
Is that the only reason ppl can't compete in pvp?
Ingame: Shaki
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
Dawidio123

Postby TheServant » Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:15 pm

pretty sure there is obscure exploits that gives some kind of advantage, we just had a few patched this world, its stupid to deny this. But probably nothing tremendously game breaking (or there is like in the past and people just dont report/loftar sleepin) however, am for sure theres is stuff that give major advantage.

game is rigged and suckz
TheServant

Postby SnuggleSnail » Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:31 pm

TheServant wrote:But probably nothing tremendously game breaking

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby DonVelD » Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:12 pm

joojoo1975 wrote:
MightySheep wrote: Yawn. Cope harder. You're completely wrong and ignorant probably from reading dumb fuck posts like maze on the forum too much. Our small village kept up with the quality of top zerg villages perfectly fine, our miner mines manually, our farmer farms manually. I have ZERO client advantages over you in pvp (name 1 pls I beg). Im so tired of people like you typing dumb shit like this honestly. What exploits? Name an exploit that people are using to get an advantage over you thats happening right now? Stop being such a pathetic coper and just accept youre not willing to put in the time or effort to be as good as the tryhards.

Lots of words you shot out there, yet not one that proves anything you say. I guess we both are alike. As I didn't take the time to post about the truths I speak as well. But then again, most players know of the situation I speak.

Now if you can cut down on the adjectives, maybe we can have a civil discourse. but I honestly doubt it.

Either way Let me begin.

MightySheep wrote:Can never tell if maze is trolling these days lol "auto click macro" this maze more creative than spielberg how would that even work lol imagine how annoying that would be to have your client overriding your commands every time a critter come on screen. The "omg so op" feature that custom client does is make critter easier to click... wooooooow so op (makes absolutely no fkn difference). What % of the game is even still on default? Less than 10%? Why is client even a relevant part of this discussion? Can we not just talk about how speed ups affect combat without somebody crying about things they know very little about.
hmmm no macros or exploits or custom clients having those??? Ok but i know, you are being funny that Maze would actually be talking about this as you or your village has no idea of Bot programs or Macros. . . Oh Wait, Maze. you guessed it, I read all of his stuff, so just write this all off :)

MightySheep wrote: Spamming walls and alts? Rly? Surely nobody thinks this is the kind of competition we want in this game to decide the fate of ur village :lol:

But of course you know nothing of exploits and such? not saying you did this, but to say you know nothing. . . Are ya trying for Ygritte?

MightySheep wrote: Image
they still coming and i still finding new unproted plots to raid
But what do you know about customer clients and commands or whatnot to make things Really easy to go for, Guess those purpe circles are just cosmetics?

Mind you this took me roughly 5 minutes just going through your posts. But sure, you are right. H&H does not have any exploits, Bots, or the people who use them to get top tier.

Thanks for playing :)

Ah, the prodigious detective of the gaming realm, wielding your mighty magnifying glass of assumptions and accusations. It's truly awe-inspiring how you navigate the labyrinth of forum posts for a grand total of 5 minutes, emerging as the unchallenged authority on all things exploit-related. Forget evidence, logic, or coherent arguments – who needs those when you can simply hurl allegations around like confetti at a particularly dubious celebration?

Your Hercule Poirot-esque skills shine through, unraveling the intricate web of secrets that supposedly lurk in the digital shadows. Purple circles, the clandestine insignia of the gaming underworld, are now exposed thanks to your tireless efforts. One can only imagine the top-secret handshake involved in initiating the world-domination protocol.

But of course, we must all bow down to your unparalleled wisdom and accept that your 5-minute deep dive has unearthed the darkest secrets of H&H. Forget the burden of proof or the concept of fair play; we're in the presence of a digital Sherlock, deducing the nefarious deeds of exploiters through the sheer power of assumption.

Oh, mighty detective, with your keyboard as your trusty sidekick, thank you for gracing us with your brilliance. The gaming world trembles before your infallible judgment, and we can all rest easy knowing that purple circles are the real puppet masters pulling the strings. Bravo, maestro of mysteries.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby Barbamaus » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:40 pm

Yes, exploits exist and some people take advantage of it. Plus bots also give an unfair advantage to some, and I'm sure that's one of the many reasons why people quit the game.

That being said, please let's not lose sight of the topic by turning this into a series of personal attacks.
Barbamaus

Postby joojoo1975 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:33 am

Dawidio123

somethings in life are hard for a reason. Just because my post is not polished doesn't mean there are truths in it. But hey, you do you.

DonVelD

It's ok man, but seriously I don't know you. you don't have to praise the 5 minute work that much. :) I'm sure you are a groovy cat in your own right.

But that's it for me, honestly forgot bout this post until today. you all have your fun now.
To Protect The Helpless From The Heartless
joojoo1975

Postby azrid » Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:59 am

MightySheep wrote:Name an exploit that people are using to get an advantage over you thats happening right now?

it turns out people were using water exploits since w10
who knows what else is out there

back on topic:

exploits are a possible reason for people to quit haven
I see some community members asking for a new world and saying this world is ruined
getting nuked is probably another good reason to quit haven for some
azrid

Postby The_Blode » Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:20 pm

I'm not keen on this water thing.
I'm a super casual when it comes to this game, most of my shit is around q20 with the highest stuff i produce being around q30. I'm too busy IRL to focus on the curio grind and time-sensitive aspects on a regular basis.

I just don't know how i feel about the whole thing. dumping all my points into survival to make use of the now 250+ q wellspring? focusing on growing high q trees? I'm feeling forced into taking actions that don't appeal to me right now, because if I don't, I'm being stupidly iniffecient.

It's a tough one.
The_Blode

Postby azrid » Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:01 pm

The_Blode wrote:I'm not keen on this water thing.
I'm a super casual when it comes to this game, most of my shit is around q20 with the highest stuff i produce being around q30. I'm too busy IRL to focus on the curio grind and time-sensitive aspects on a regular basis.

I just don't know how i feel about the whole thing. dumping all my points into survival to make use of the now 250+ q wellspring? focusing on growing high q trees? I'm feeling forced into taking actions that don't appeal to me right now, because if I don't, I'm being stupidly iniffecient.

It's a tough one.

just use a newly built well and you don't need survival
I see a lot of small time players get bad vibes from this but you know you can still use old wells or a character with no survival to live out your life as i nothing happened.

Ive seen players who like to handicap themselves worse than this(the guy who played as a vegan)
I don't see why you cant impose harsher rules on yourself.
azrid

PreviousNext

Return to How do I?