Is Charisma Useful?

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Is Charisma Useful?

Postby Sevenless » Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:12 am

If you like questing, you'll notice a massive difference in the 200-300cha range compared to <100. I've tested this myself and with villagemates. Doesn't break the game, but you want this if you like questing.

Bonfiring is (2nd hand knowledge for this, but I don't know endgame players who bonfire at all right now) not considered useful because it mostly reduces hunger. But with modern hunger mechanics and the creep in power of symbel since 2016, it's just not relevant. And even when it was reliable it was extremely annoying to do.
Lucky: haven is so quirky
Lucky: can be so ugly, can be so heartwarming
Sevenless: it is life

The Art of Herding
W15 Casting Rod Cheatsheet
Explanation of the logic behind the cooking system
Sevenless

Re: Is Charisma Useful?

Postby Ø » Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:28 am

Sevenless wrote:If you like questing, you'll notice a massive difference in the 200-300cha range compared to <100. I've tested this myself and with villagemates. Doesn't break the game, but you want this if you like questing.

Bonfiring is (2nd hand knowledge for this, but I don't know endgame players who bonfire at all right now) not considered useful because it mostly reduces hunger. But with modern hunger mechanics and the creep in power of symbel since 2016, it's just not relevant. And even when it was reliable it was extremely annoying to do.

Awesome info! Thank you!
Ø

Previous

Return to How do I?