Question about a custom client

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Question about a custom client

Postby Lorefin » Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:16 am

Hello, I've downloaded Kami and I thought like it's some ultra poor client because I couldn't see Radiuses of animals or I didn't get a green circle on the foregables that made them be highlightened to see them better where they are in the game.. or I had to use a kinda narrow ctrl + a map

Like some customisation settings were missing that I remember there were there.... and I couldnt find them anywhere in settings

So I've downloaded Ender, I thought maybe this client had it but it's literally the same, soo I think it was Amber that had all these cool features? I've asked in the game chat but people said it doesn't work anymore? I mean Amber

So these features I mentioned are now not present in the clients and lost?

Cheers
Lorefin

Re: Question about a custom client

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:43 am

If you want Amber features which may not be in Kami or Ender, you've got to use "Ard" which hasn't been maintained by Ard for many years, but now a Russian dev named Cediner that has ripped most productivity features from all previous public clients but nurgling.

https://github.com/Cediner/ArdClient/re ... v1unstable
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby Lorefin » Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:19 pm

Robben_DuMarsch wrote:If you want Amber features which may not be in Kami or Ender, you've got to use "Ard" which hasn't been maintained by Ard for many years, but now a Russian dev named Cediner that has ripped most productivity features from all previous public clients but nurgling.

https://github.com/Cediner/ArdClient/re ... v1unstable

I'll look that up. I mean I've discovered where are animal radiuses and I play normally like I'd with any other client.

The only thing that I miss is that I had a green circle around a foregable and I was clicking them in real world. Without it, I can't see them in-game so well and I end up exploring tied up to the map and it takes something from the game away, at least I liked clicking on the real thing in-game :D
Lorefin

Postby Lorefin » Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:23 pm

I have 10 FPS on that client :D :D :D
Lorefin

Postby DonVelD » Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:50 pm

don't use ard client
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD