am i done for?

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

am i done for?

Postby XxTawkzickxX » Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:41 pm

so, i have like 8-10 adder bites after getting jumped by one and punching him to death... i won but i think my victory may be short lived... when logged off my yellow bar was still almost full. now I'm at about 80/290 so I'm not sure, I just spam ate break raised my con a few points and went back to bed. idk if I can make the journey for saltwater. I was going to make snake juice but that's what I'm lacking.i tried to attach a photo but idk how to make the file smaller. excuse my incapabilities.
XxTawkzickxX

Re: am i done for?

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:24 pm

You're probably dead without medicine, yes.

In the future, try to make sure you have enough water so you can outrun any snakes that you may accidentally aggro.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby XxTawkzickxX » Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:13 pm

yeah so update all adder bites are about up to 40. ill probably wake up dead. the trip to salt water is just a bit far and wolves and bears always enroute so id rather die in bed then have to find body. in the future ill run, and keep snake juice at the ready . i had no idea they stacked so live and learn. well in haven die learn live again
XxTawkzickxX

Postby Faravidus » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:14 am

XxTawkzickxX wrote:"so, i have like 8-10 adder bites after getting jumped by one ... ate break raised my con a few points and went back to bed. idk"

Playing since W4 ~ faravid88 on Discord ~ https://steamcommunity.com/id/faravid88
Faravidus

Postby caz » Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:21 am

XxTawkzickxX wrote:yeah so update all adder bites are about up to 40. ill probably wake up dead. the trip to salt water is just a bit far and wolves and bears always enroute so id rather die in bed then have to find body. in the future ill run, and keep snake juice at the ready . i had no idea they stacked so live and learn. well in haven die learn live again

Can you not just spawn in an alt to grab the water?
caz

Postby XxTawkzickxX » Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:40 pm

So update I DIED! It was a small funeral of my one new char . But when I burried the body I don't think I grabbed my bond of blood and soil. Also I'm pretty sure I left a key on him as well. With the bond what do I do? I can live with a door being locked forever . But I don't want to lose my claim. Is there a way to just grab it from the claim post ?
XxTawkzickxX

Postby XxTawkzickxX » Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm

Also I'm probably one of the few chars who doesn't have any alts . I use one char for everything .
XxTawkzickxX

Postby XxTawkzickxX » Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:45 pm

Faravidus wrote:
XxTawkzickxX wrote:"so, i have like 8-10 adder bites after getting jumped by one ... ate break raised my con a few points and went back to bed. idk"

Except for me every one was 25 lmao and those middle ones were 40 . I said my prayers and went to bed lol
XxTawkzickxX

Postby Faravidus » Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:53 pm

XxTawkzickxX wrote:So update I DIED! It was a small funeral of my one new char . But when I burried the body I don't think I grabbed my bond of blood and soil. Also I'm pretty sure I left a key on him as well. With the bond what do I do? I can live with a door being locked forever . But I don't want to lose my claim. Is there a way to just grab it from the claim post ?

Just right click the claim stake to grab a new bond. As for the key, if you lost the master key (and you didn't craft a backup key) then you are out of luck. Make Slave Keys in the future, and store your Master Keys some place safe.
Playing since W4 ~ faravid88 on Discord ~ https://steamcommunity.com/id/faravid88
Faravidus

Postby animary » Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:36 pm

"...and went back to bed"

Number one thing to not do when you have adder bites. This almost always makes the bites get worse. Eat as much cons food as you have to increase available hp, heal all the smaller wounds you can, then hope for the best. Usually around the three or four hour point you will notice your health is either still dropping, and you're probably done for, or it has stabilized and you may survive; after four hours if your health is increasing, even if just a point in half an hour, you are probably safe ...but still do not go to bed.
animary

Return to How do I?