друг! You can have your house back now!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

друг! You can have your house back now!

Postby earllohst » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:55 pm

As promised after having my feast (your 9 deliciously cooked chicken), using your bones, and furnace of course to make bone glue, you can have your house back now!

I am sorry I took long because I had to wait for the water to boil..

Next time when a stranger asked if you have house and if it's done or not, don't answer with 'yes'.
Also don't let someone follow you back to your base!

Finally, work on claim first and then everything else because anything that is unclaimed land, is not yours by law of the nature.

Or at least build your hearthfire in front of your door.
earllohst

Re: друг! You can have your house back now!

Postby CptNemo » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:05 am

Nice tips ! I hope he sees it.
CptNemo

Postby Orcling » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:57 am

A hearthfire infront of the door just makes me want to smash the house to check if theres valuables inside. No fire? I go inside, rummage through your junk, and leave everything as it was.
Orcling

Postby Audiosmurf » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:59 am

Orcling wrote:A hearthfire infront of the door just makes me want to smash the house to check if theres valuables inside. No fire? I go inside, rummage through your junk, and leave everything as it was.

But there could be a fire inside the door. If you blow up the house it blows up the hearthfire, too. It's the best/worst.
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby The_Lich_King » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:28 pm

Hay everyone i am a trustworthy person if you want to tell me where your unclaimed houses are i won't rob them i promise :twisted:

User was warned for this post.
Last edited by burgingham on Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Stop digging up dead threads and adding nothing to them.
Ysh wrote: I think you are jordancoles. You saying this for throwing off of track to make me thinking I am jordancoles.

Onep wrote: If I had to choose between drowning you and savoring every moment as your face desperately gasps for air beneath the brine or saving the planet, I'd choose you everytime.
The_Lich_King

Return to The Moot