Everybody hate russians.

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Everybody hate russians.

Postby PonyStew » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:12 am

Well, apparently that's a thing now. I always didn't understand that hatred, but it's clear for me now.

"i am russian"
So, what's the deal.
A guy broke into my house and stole/destroyed my shit. I've logged in a minute after that and "welcomed" the robber by warm words. After that he says his first line, which would make everyone thinks that he's russian. That's a punchline, he already did shit to you as a setup. After what he did, you will react on the first thing he says and that thing is a bunch of russian words. After that he'll pretend to be a russian when he's clearly not, you can tell that by "google translator" errors in his grammar. But as a person, that doesn't know russian language you won't understand the bluff and you will remember that some MAD RUSSIAN FUCKER just broke and stole your shit. That's where this hatred come from.
That happened to me for the first time since w2 (don't look at my join date, i changed an account) and that surprised me as shit, the fact that there're such miserable pricks like he is.
Last edited by PonyStew on Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
PonyStew

Re: Everybody hate russians.

Postby Óðinn » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:16 am

Almost makes you want to yell CYKA!
Óðinn

Postby jordancoles » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:53 am

Tell him he has a pretty mouth and that you've never considered being with anything other than a man
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Scruffy » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:29 am

jordancoles wrote:Tell him he has a pretty mouth

Colesie has the right idea
[3:31:54 PM] Dāvis: ye, theres some times you go upwards in your situations and theres times when you go downwards
Scruffy

Postby Sevenless » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:58 am

And this is so different than the Lords of Shadow wandering around smashing houses?

I don't see why russians are worse other than the "scary" language, the english players have always kept up with them in world destruction from my viewpoint.
Lucky: haven is so quirky
Lucky: can be so ugly, can be so heartwarming
Sevenless: it is life

The Art of Herding
W15 Casting Rod Cheatsheet
Explanation of the logic behind the cooking system
Sevenless

Postby Óðinn » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:00 pm

Americans are much worse, I agree.
Óðinn

Postby PonyStew » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:22 pm

Sevenless wrote:And this is so different than the Lords of Shadow wandering around smashing houses?

I don't see why russians are worse other than the "scary" language, the english players have always kept up with them in world destruction from my viewpoint.

The point is: People are shit equally, but some faggots even worse and trying to ruin the reputation of other player's nation.
PonyStew

Postby Sevenless » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:31 pm

PonyStew wrote:
Sevenless wrote:And this is so different than the Lords of Shadow wandering around smashing houses?

The point is: People are shit equally, but some faggots even worse and trying to ruin the reputation of other player's nation.

*shrugs* sorry mate, but you know the maxim of haven. "If there ain't no claim it's fair game". Also you could have dropped a hearth fire blocking the door to your cabin. Preventing him from actually getting inside until he at least has vandal to destroy it.

Remember your basic safety precautions.
Lucky: haven is so quirky
Lucky: can be so ugly, can be so heartwarming
Sevenless: it is life

The Art of Herding
W15 Casting Rod Cheatsheet
Explanation of the logic behind the cooking system
Sevenless

Postby PonyStew » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:45 pm

Sevenless wrote:
PonyStew wrote:

*shrugs* sorry mate, but you know the maxim of haven. "If there ain't no claim it's fair game". Also you could have dropped a hearth fire blocking the door to your cabin. Preventing him from actually getting inside until he at least has vandal to destroy it.

Remember your basic safety precautions.

I'm totally fine with my house being robbed, i'm not fine with behaviour of that robber.
PonyStew

Postby chocolaterain » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:56 pm

don't worry 48 ingame hours and all russians will be gone
what a b e a u t i f u l duwang
chocolaterain

Next

Return to The Moot