Everybody hate russians.

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Everybody hate russians.

Postby kilakan » Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:55 pm

WarpedWiseMan wrote:
Avulsio wrote:Canadians are the most murderous

'HEY NO WERE'RE NO....." -thinks back to all the people, animals and forests I've killed in brutal fashion.-

Okay fine, maybe we are but at least we are nice about it! (I've apologized to people i've killed before and brought back thier stuff.)

I find in general Canadians, myself included can get pretty damn territorial but otherwise try to be really nice. The only non-fighter's I've ever killed have been people who thought it was okay to say, build a house right beside my town and then refuse to leave quietly ect.

Also, the 'Americans' term always confuses me because canadians never refer to or think of themselves as American but a lot of other countries use it to mean North American. Where as when we say American we specifically mean USA.

Just to add an additional thing, I like russians, have met a lot of really friendly russians and played with some before. The language barrier is sad, especially when sometimes people think just because you speak english you must be from the USA. Or if you speak russian you must be a griefer, ect ect.
World 2-7:Random Nonsense
World 8: Lawspeaker of R'lyeh
World 9:Lawspeaker of R'lyeh/Tartarus
World 10:Lawspeaker of R'lyeh
kilakan

Postby LadyV » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:41 pm

AAlex wrote:Well I've not eaten any of your lovely apple pies in about 2 years, so you're no exception ¦]

I've been here. Wait, who left? ....something about lazy. :P :lol:
LadyV

Postby WarpedWiseMan » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:50 pm

PonyStew wrote:
WarpedWiseMan wrote:
Avulsio wrote:Loftar or Jorb need to implement a private server-side developer's tool that they can use to easily track the number of crimes committed in game, maybe including unclaimed house destructions, and link these crimes to country IP.

Then share with the community your findings so we can analyze which nationalities are the biggest griefers. This would be purely academic research, of course. :D

I will save everyone time and money.

The answer is :

Russians are the biggest griefers

Americans are the biggest whiners

South Americans are the ones doing dirty to traders

The Chinese are hacking our passwords

Canadians are the most murderous

The Japanese don't play this game because there isn't enough tentacle rape

Australians are all insane because they live in a land that isn't far off from Haven and Hearth, in that it is always trying to kill them

And Europeans are the ones who write those threads like "Locked inside my palisade" and "Whoops, I think I locked myself in" and "Help! Barricaded myself in again"

Where's Polish? I think those fuckers deserve their own line.

Polish players fall under the Europe and Russia generalizations. Where they belong.
btaylor wrote:I have learned that the game doesn't follow the principles of mathematics. If you want something and the game is in a good mood you can get it, whatever it is. More often than not, however, the game wants you to die.

WarpedWiseMan

Postby maze » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:15 pm

PonyStew wrote:
maze wrote:where did OP go.
I was hoping he'd read all our post and comments

Well, yeah, i did, that's my topic after all, although it was hijacked by trolls and stuff. I'm glad there're some messages and all, but everybody seems to not getting the point of my OP.
The thing was me bitching around some fucktard who pretended to be a russian guy, although he clearly wasn't, but as soon as he got that i'm russian - he just fucked up himself, tried to use the google translator and shit.

The pure sense of that tread isn't "everyone hate russian", it's "that's why russians are hated a lil bit more than the others", because there're some ciggybuttbrains out there trying to screw up the reputation of the whole nation. And i'm russophobe, i don't enjoy living in russia cause i don't agree with mentality of people that live here, some goverment decisions and shit, and after that - i'm still not fuckin OK with someone making me look worse that i'm already am.

Because you have to judge by the character and not nation.

Op didn't get it. I'm the Russian guy

If he checked the links I posted he'd notice they were of his camp area
WARNING! MY ENGISH SUCKS.
game ideas
maze

Postby PonyStew » Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:28 am

maze wrote:
PonyStew wrote:
maze wrote:where did OP go.
I was hoping he'd read all our post and comments

Well, yeah, i did, that's my topic after all, although it was hijacked by trolls and stuff. I'm glad there're some messages and all, but everybody seems to not getting the point of my OP.
The thing was me bitching around some fucktard who pretended to be a russian guy, although he clearly wasn't, but as soon as he got that i'm russian - he just fucked up himself, tried to use the google translator and shit.

The pure sense of that tread isn't "everyone hate russian", it's "that's why russians are hated a lil bit more than the others", because there're some ciggybuttbrains out there trying to screw up the reputation of the whole nation. And i'm russophobe, i don't enjoy living in russia cause i don't agree with mentality of people that live here, some goverment decisions and shit, and after that - i'm still not fuckin OK with someone making me look worse that i'm already am.

Because you have to judge by the character and not nation.

Op didn't get it. I'm the Russian guy

If he checked the links I posted he'd notice they were of his camp area

Huh, i didn't knew where i'm on the map and i didn't rotate my camera too often, so yeah , i didn't get it. And you're not russian, so, like, that was you, thanks for being a dickhead and stuff. What's the point of concretize that it was you?
PonyStew

Postby maze » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:02 am

sorry but I'm russian.

so...

go fuck yourself :)

also I'm canadian

so...

if i find you again ill murder your bitch ass :)

thanks, sorry i didn't kill you right there and then
the end
WARNING! MY ENGISH SUCKS.
game ideas
maze

Postby CinderHeart » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:06 am

Vigilance wrote:
WarpedWiseMan wrote:-racial generalizations-

That's incredibly accurate, actually, aside from the Canadian snippet. Canada is roughly on par with Russia for murderous players of that origin, I imagine.

You forgot the part where American players are THE BEST GODDAMN PEOPLE IN THE GAME WHO MAKE THE MOST PROGRESS. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You can't spell progress without ogre mate :mrgreen:
CinderHeart wrote:"Pedo mellon a minno" – "The Doors of Durin, Lord of Moria. Speak, friend, and enter."

──────▄▀▄─────▄▀▄
─────▄█░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█▄
─▄▄──█░░░░░░░░░░░█──▄▄
█▄▄█─█░░▀░░┬░░▀░░█─█▄▄█
CinderHeart

Postby alioli » Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:16 am

I don't mind russians.
Though I have found that; Most russsians in HH or Salem are just really out to kill you. English speakers are usually friendly, but Russians or people from "close to russia" are usually just out to backstab me.
I've never in my life met a russian in a competetive gaming enviroment willing to speak the majority language (english) and thus is just a pain.
Yes I'm generalizing a bit now but I usually sway as far away from russia players as possible nowadays. I know it isnt your fault - but this is the way :/ And it blows.
alioli

Postby pedorlee » Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:39 am

Every damn russian ive found in this game was a cool dude, every one of them. With some was difficult to communicate, but most of them were nice people.
The only ones that kill for fun or at sight tend to be kids.
I hate to generalize but polish are the most dangerous ones this way, at least in my 4 years of experience.

I repeat it, I've found 0 Russian assholes, and I've met quiet some. Also Ucranians rock, best dudes around europe.
pedorlee

Postby PonyStew » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:46 pm

maze wrote:sorry but I'm russian.

so...

go fuck yourself :)

also I'm canadian

so...

if i find you again ill murder your bitch ass :)

thanks, sorry i didn't kill you right there and then
the end

i'm russian"
@
"tries to speak russian and fails horribly"

Say hello to your nasty ass parents, that dug you out from the dungeons of kremlin and took you to Canada.
PonyStew

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot