New neighbors

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

New neighbors

Postby Dethguise » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:40 am

Looking for who ever owns this claim,

Dethguise

Re: New neighbors

Postby TestDem » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:21 pm

your abillities to cut pictures is...disturbing...but still...impressive
TestDem

Postby b3nno » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:17 pm

Im gonna borrow this guys thread,as it sorta relates, i have new neighbours, i had moved roughly 2 hours walk from center spawn a while ago, found a pretty sweet spot, mountain, swamp, lots of fields, walked a distance from the closest river,explored the region, saw no signs of life, set up camp, made my palisade, cabins and started doing other stuff the hermits do, whilst out foraging i stumbled across a roadpost/sign, followed it to a fairly big village on the river, wasn't there when i initially explored the place, but its only like 3minutes walk from my place. They a lot more active and built up then me, and they are like right next door. Im by myself so everything is slow going, but they in a group, they have metal industries set up, stone mansion, bearskins in dry racks ect. signroadposts were also in Russian. Ive seen one guy since ive settled here, he just said hi when we met and went on his way.

My question is would you move? upsticks everything and find a new spot/start new palisade? or just stay and use forager alt for going outside and hope they are friendly? my instinct is to gtfo, but its such a timesink to restart and i'm low on time

also if you are on the owner of the village pls message
http://imgur.com/F6OjM3i
"they see me rollin' they hatin'"
-jesus
b3nno

Postby Sotsa » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:27 pm

just go say hi on an alt, gauge the lay of the land safely.

or just move if you're really paranoid.
Before you take insult to this post, keep in mind that I am simply a warrior of truth.
Sotsa

Postby Darruin » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:22 pm

b3nno wrote:My question is would you move? upsticks everything and find a new spot/start new palisade? or just stay and use forager alt for going outside and hope they are friendly? my instinct is to gtfo, but its such a timesink to restart and i'm low on time

It's not as if there's a lack of empty space so I'd just move, then again I play the game introverted as fuck. It all depends on your playstyle and if you're willing to gamble that they won't start raiding claims at some point.
Darruin

Postby b3nno » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:06 am

Darruin wrote:It's not as if there's a lack of empty space so I'd just move, then again I play the game introverted as fuck. It all depends on your playstyle and if you're willing to gamble that they won't start raiding claims at some point.

im thinking of doing this, trying message villages to join now, ill probably leave the keys and the claimbloodtoken in a crate out for them

Sotsa wrote:just go say hi on an alt, gauge the lay of the land safely.

or just move if you're really paranoid.

i'm pretty paranoid, died way to many times last world
"they see me rollin' they hatin'"
-jesus
b3nno

Return to The Moot