New Brodgar

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

New Brodgar

Postby KitsuneG » Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:52 pm

guy from brodgar just come and kill us for no reason. yaaay* we are friendly* they said
Wiki editor.
KitsuneG

Re: New Brodgar

Postby KitsuneG » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:37 pm

So now Du Marsch said that our guy was tracked for Rage. We dont even have Rage, not even Tresspass, not a single one. SO ppl u need to know - that not Polaks raided Brodgar(and im not a Polak aswell). Its Brodgar just go around and kill everyone. And maybe then some Polaks come to kill ur newbies, and u Robben cant control ur ppl - dont try to cover them so.
Wiki editor.
KitsuneG

Postby Ninijutsu » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:09 pm

KitsuneG wrote:So now Du Marsch said that our guy was tracked for Rage. We dont even have Rage, not even Tresspass, not a single one. SO ppl u need to know - that not Polaks raided Brodgar(and im not a Polak aswell). Its Brodgar just go around and kill everyone. And maybe then some Polaks come to kill ur newbies, and u Robben cant control ur ppl - dont try to cover them so.

Brodgar is an open and free city that anyone can join. It's not robben's responsibility to police those who are an island unto themselves.
Of another era.
Ninijutsu

Postby KitsuneG » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:17 pm

Ninijutsu wrote:Brodgar is an open and free city that anyone can join. It's not robben's responsibility to police those who are an island unto themselves.

We have contacts with them, even with Robben. We try to trade and been friendly, they were too aswell, but then some guy from this city killed us and Robben say its our problem, even u say that. Nice city without punishment morons. How u suppose to trade later? Someone work with u and ur ppl kill them just for fun, and u just *oh ok*?
Wiki editor.
KitsuneG

Postby KitsuneG » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:22 pm

So i want to warn people who want to join. U join a city without control.
Wiki editor.
KitsuneG

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:29 pm

Ninijutsu wrote:
KitsuneG wrote:So now Du Marsch said that our guy was tracked for Rage. We dont even have Rage, not even Tresspass, not a single one. SO ppl u need to know - that not Polaks raided Brodgar(and im not a Polak aswell). Its Brodgar just go around and kill everyone. And maybe then some Polaks come to kill ur newbies, and u Robben cant control ur ppl - dont try to cover them so.

Brodgar is an open and free city that anyone can join. It's not robben's responsibility to police those who are an island unto themselves.

^.

We have a pretty simple set of rules. Friendly traders would go unmolested, but your pandering here is... wrong.

If your leaving scents in our city, you should expect us to do what we can to defend our interests. I don't know what specifically you did, but asking me after you fought one of our guys isn't very helpful.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby KitsuneG » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:32 pm

Robben_DuMarsch wrote:We have a pretty simple set of rules. Friendly traders would go unmolested, but your pandering here is... wrong.

If your leaving scents in our city, you should expect us to do what we can to defend our interests. I don't know what specifically you did, but asking me after you fought one of our guys isn't very helpful.

Hey WE DONT HAVE CRIMINAL SKILLS to leave scents. Ur guy just come and kill us! NOT EVEN SPEAK. im use Caps to get u attention on this.
Last edited by KitsuneG on Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wiki editor.
KitsuneG

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:34 pm

KitsuneG wrote:Hey WE DONT HAVE CRIMINAL SKILLS to leave scents. Ur guy just come and kill us! NOT EVEN SPEAK. im use Caps to get u attention on this.

They don't even speak huh?

KitsuneG wrote:guy from brodgar just come and kill us for no reason. yaaay* we are friendly* they said

Mhm.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby KitsuneG » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:49 pm

I pm u ingame about situation. Paavu comes kin with us\being friendly, then after 15 min, a guy looks the same comes, kill us, im asking Paavu - is it ur ppl? Paavu says: Yes, and killer wont to argue with us, then we write to u, u say Its our problem, he comes for scents. ( that is not true, if its true prove it pls)
Only after all this shit i start writing here.
Wiki editor.
KitsuneG

Postby KitsuneG » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:52 pm

Actually ur man kill our Lawspeaker and hes twink - both chars not even come out for a 2 minimaps from village. And he s not even know where is Brodgar
Wiki editor.
KitsuneG

Next

Return to The Moot