New Brodgar

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: New Brodgar

Postby Ninijutsu » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:10 pm

KitsuneG wrote:
kaizokuroof wrote:I've had nothing but peasfool and pleasant interactions with Brodgar. I think OP must've done something wrong. I've had help building my palisade walls, crops and even free metal tools from them.

Thank you Brodgar for helping me out.

we doing fine with them aswell, few ppl from Brodgar pm me that they go paranoid after polaks raid them, and we were killed just coz of mistake. But Robben just ignore that fact now, and delete my posts from hes beuty thread, well i now try to warn all newbies around to be carefull,.
They stop control their behaviour, and later as always in Brodgar start self and allaround destruction.

I killed you/your buddies for shits and giggles. You're looking too deep into this.
Of another era.
Ninijutsu

Postby KitsuneG » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:59 pm

Ninijutsu wrote:
KitsuneG wrote:
kaizokuroof wrote:I've had nothing but peasfool and pleasant interactions with Brodgar. I think OP must've done something wrong. I've had help building my palisade walls, crops and even free metal tools from them.

Thank you Brodgar for helping me out.

we doing fine with them aswell, few ppl from Brodgar pm me that they go paranoid after polaks raid them, and we were killed just coz of mistake. But Robben just ignore that fact now, and delete my posts from hes beuty thread, well i now try to warn all newbies around to be carefull,.
They stop control their behaviour, and later as always in Brodgar start self and allaround destruction.

I killed you/your buddies for shits and giggles. You're looking too deep into this.

Finnaly u show yourself.
I looked enough to see that ur village act like pirates instead of friendly guys as ur mr. Robben says
Wiki editor.
KitsuneG

Postby b3nno » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:07 pm

its just friendly ninijutsu, he spent all those lp points on his ua and getting rage , whats he supposed to do with them? not use it? you should build palisade to protect yourself

also brodgar has always be known as a free city full of villainy and murder
"they see me rollin' they hatin'"
-jesus
b3nno

Postby KitsuneG » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:11 pm

b3nno wrote:its just friendly ninijutsu, he spent all those lp points on his ua and getting rage , whats he supposed to do with them? not use it? you should build palisade to protect yourself

well ok we already have palisade. just got catched
anyway if Brodgar will identify as raiders and killers i would not say a word. I want to people know whats they are.
ninju kill trade partner - and nobody care. ANd this will happen with other partners again i suppose
Oh and they cry about polak raiders? Didnt u think they deserve it?
Last edited by KitsuneG on Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wiki editor.
KitsuneG

Postby Ninijutsu » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:15 pm

KitsuneG wrote:
b3nno wrote:its just friendly ninijutsu, he spent all those lp points on his ua and getting rage , whats he supposed to do with them? not use it? you should build palisade to protect yourself

well ok we already have palisade. just got catched
anyway if Brodgar will identify as raiders and killers i would not say a word. I want to people know whats they are.
ninju kill trade partner - and nobody care. ANd this will happen with other partners again i suppose

I don't live there anymore.
Of another era.
Ninijutsu

Postby KitsuneG » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:18 pm

Ninijutsu wrote:I don't live there anymore.

good to know then. U destroy Robben reputation for me and my buddy at least. Hope for some people too.
Wiki editor.
KitsuneG

Postby Ninijutsu » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:45 pm

Haven is not the game for you, clearly.
Of another era.
Ninijutsu

Postby kilakan » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:46 pm

KitsuneG wrote:
Ninijutsu wrote:I don't live there anymore.

good to know then. U destroy Robben reputation for me and my buddy at least. Hope for some people too.

Considering someone else other than you finally posted where brodgar is, all I can say is that you've destroyed your own reputation.

Well done, I salute your idiocy.

Next time you make a bitch and moan thread at least give us some info on where the town is/where the scents of your murders are/ect.
World 2-7:Random Nonsense
World 8: Lawspeaker of R'lyeh
World 9:Lawspeaker of R'lyeh/Tartarus
World 10:Lawspeaker of R'lyeh
kilakan

Postby KitsuneG » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:27 pm

kilakan wrote:Considering someone else other than you finally posted where brodgar is, all I can say is that you've destroyed your own reputation.

Well done, I salute your idiocy.

Next time you make a bitch and moan thread at least give us some info on where the town is/where the scents of your murders are/ect.

Srlsly mister Rage, everyone know where is Brodgar, even kids know that. Scents are collected from people who interested and pm'ed me already. I dont actually call people for WAR, my Thread was for awaring.
ANd u should buy some sedatives too prevent that rage.
Wiki editor.
KitsuneG

Postby kilakan » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:35 pm

You mistake my mocking for anger. I simply think you are overly foolish, and seeing as I don't have any association with brodgar I couldn't be even slightly annoyed by your attempts.

As far as I can tell you seem to get your kicks from strife, continue on with you bitch and moan thread please it's amsuing ¦]
World 2-7:Random Nonsense
World 8: Lawspeaker of R'lyeh
World 9:Lawspeaker of R'lyeh/Tartarus
World 10:Lawspeaker of R'lyeh
kilakan

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot